Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Questionnaire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DW

DW

Questionnaire Empty
PostSubject: Questionnaire   Questionnaire EmptyTue May 12, 2020 6:35 pm

Questionnaire #1

1. I swear these 48 hours have already been more chaotic and stressful then my first week or 2 in season 1... I'm playing way harder off the bat and these other players seem to be too. Don't get me wrong, I'm having a lot of fun! But I have questioned more than once why I've decided to put myself through this again so soon LMAO.

2. Of course queen it's brilliant. Especially now that I know my way around the game.

3. My biggest threat is probably Aaron Ramsey. He's been nice every time I've talked to him, but I can't read him. Also, he came out really aggressive on the first day. Good thing he's included in the fucking TEN PERSON alliance I've been brought into...

4. If I had to pick a final 2 today it would either be Big T or Ultimate Booty God. Big T was my first alliance and I trust her but she's playing just as hard as me and I think she's a bigger threat to win. Ultimate Booty God is more under the radar, which I prefer, and I'd be more likely to beat her(?) at the end.

5. Oh girl... my strategy this time around was to be super active in the beginning and get myself into alliances early. I've done that, but now I'm not sure if it was the right choice. I trust my 6 person girls alliance I started of me, buffy, syd, cameron, harley, and big t. However, kway wanted to start another alliance which I thought would be great with 6-8 people max... he made a TEN PERSON ALLIANCE with only 20 people in the game... If this big ass alliance blows up and sinks my game, I'll be pissed. 

6. Just keep being the queen you are! Although, it is more difficult for me to build relationships with every single player without dms. I just hate annoying you asking for 20 different rooms lmao I'm sorry. I understand the reasoning though and I'll work with it!
Back to top Go down

Questionnaire
Page 1 of 1