Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Villanelle & Big T

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Villanelle

Villanelle

This room is for Villanelle & Big T - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Big T   This room is for Villanelle & Big T - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 9:26 pm

I'm having a hard time making a decision for this. I'm not completely sure yet. Do you have any thoughts about anything or suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Big T   This room is for Villanelle & Big T - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 9:33 pm

Well you've been winning a lot of comps recently lol so I'd just look out for people you think are gonna go after someone like that tbh. Although I don't know who in particular that would be cause I haven't really heard your name as a target recently so go with whoever you don't feel good with.
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Big T   This room is for Villanelle & Big T - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 12:49 am

Hey V. So I’m in a real predicament right now and I don’t put any of the blame for it onto you. I recently feel like a lot of things have been spreading about me most of which ain’t it lol. But right now I still have absolutely no reason to ever go after you if I win HoH even though you nominated me because there are people I feel like had a much greater hand in putting a target on my back so I have a lot of other people to be going after.

This week I feel like if I’m not evicted 5-3 you could easily find yourself in a tie breaker situation. And I wanted to assure you that you are safe with me and will be for as far as we can take it. I want to open our lines of communication further if that will help you put more faith in me as an ally moving forward, so if you have any questions whatsoever then ask away
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Big T   This room is for Villanelle & Big T - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 12:55 am

If it goes to a tiebreaker, I'll vote to keep you. I'm sorry about the nomination, I really feel like someone who is being pulled in so many different directions and I don't know what is up and what is down at the moment but I want to figure out what is actually happening in this game. Everything is so all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Big T   This room is for Villanelle & Big T - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 12:59 am

Honestly I can admit I have to put a lot of blame on myself for this nomination. There were many opportunities for me to give you a heads up about a lot of things in this game that I didn’t take which I fully regret. I just wanna ask if there was anyone or any people that were vocal about putting me up cause I know that I’ve been accused of targeting you when it wasn’t true. Meanwhile I know people have tried to come for you in recent weeks and I really just want to take this moment now and leave it all on the table between us

And I swear to you whether I’m evicted or not anything you tell me here is not going anywhere unless you specifically give me an ok
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Big T   This room is for Villanelle & Big T - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 1:05 am

It was mainly that Key 3 thing that Kway was spreading around. Right after he was evicted, he sent me a bunch of things about the key 3 alliance wanting to go after me. And at the time I believed him because I figured why would someone who is no longer in the game lie about something like this.

I'm mystified on why Kway would try to plant these seeds in my head.
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Big T   This room is for Villanelle & Big T - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 1:15 am

Well me and Kway have wanted each other out for a while so I’m not surprised he would try it on me but I swear to you that you were never a target of mine at any point.

However there are people that I know have been after you threw the past weeks that I feel you should be aware of. I do feel like you made a big mistake with your nominations this week but I can’t blame you in the slightest because I haven’t informed you of this thinking that I could trust people in this game. So can you just promise me that this stays between us?

Also side note I’m talking to bob rn he may be coming around. But whether or not I go you should still be aware of this moving forward
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Big T   This room is for Villanelle & Big T - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 1:23 am

Yeah it'll stay between you and me. I promise.

I've just been wanting information for a while, so I appreciate all of this, truly.
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Big T   This room is for Villanelle & Big T - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 1:29 am

Ok so it’s a whole story. On the week of Aaron’s HoH like two rounds ago I think, this was just after the Kway/Buffy/Aaron blow up so most of us are sitting here expecting Kway to be nominated, he even told a few people that Kway was gonna go up only to then get to the Noms reveal and Kway is not up and the reasoning was that he was a lone wolf. Which didn’t really seem like a great reason so a lot of people were left really confused by it.

Then Buffy and I talked and this was the first I had heard of it but apparently there was some kind of rumour that you were trying to start an alliance to go against her. I don’t know if this is true frankly I don’t really care but moving on. So she tells me there is a backdoor plan in place but not for Kway, instead for you which got me out of left field cause I only just learned these rumours existed. Then Buffy made me promise not to tell anyone cause her and Aaron couldn’t risk it getting back to you. For good reason obviously because you then went ahead and won veto which basically ruined that. I wouldn’t be surprised if they tried again last week but you won veto again so I guess we will never know

During that week I was kinda speculating Buffy and Aaron cut a deal with Kway. Because if they had you and Kway as targets then why wouldn’t he just put the two of you up? Didn’t make much sense unless a deal was involved.

But yeah even if I go you need to be aware that these two do not have your best interests in mind
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Big T   This room is for Villanelle & Big T - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 1:40 am

Like the other message, make sure this is between you and me only.

My interactions with those two, Buffy/Aaron, have always been laced with trepidation for me. I had a very bad feeling all day after Aaron won HOH. Both he and her basically were radio silent with me all day and then when we got closer to the deadline they finally started to talk but were kind of acting odd.

Around the time they finally started to respond to me, I got a message from Cameron out of the blue asking me who I would've nominated if i had won that endurance HOH. It was weird timing and going into POV I had an awful feeling. So I made it my mission to be able to be one of the three players selected to play and made sure to try extremely hard to win that POV because my gut was telling me I could've been in trouble.

Since then, I think they've started to change their tune with me a bit. I feel like that I've established myself as a challenge player, it seems like they are trying to gain my trust. But yeah, that Kway stuff threw me for a loop because it feels so illogical that someone who kept being nominated would give me information that would benefit them. It felt so crazy to me that it made me feel it was true in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Big T   This room is for Villanelle & Big T - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 1:47 am

So it looks like your gut feeling was dead on huh. I know Cam knew about the alleged rumours of you trying to start an alliance so she might have been trying right there to get you to confirm. But I feel like this is something you should be aware of cause they are probably just trying to gain your trust knowing that you keep winning things but I still firmly believe if you hadn’t won those last two vetoes you were in some deep shit. But the deal with Kway that I speculated Buffy/Aaron had was kind confirmed to me last week when Buffy was really campaigning for Natalie to leave over him out of seemingly no where
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Big T   This room is for Villanelle & Big T - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 1:57 am

Yeah it's why I tried very hard in the POV when Buffy was HOH too, just to play it safe, didn't want to risk it by just phoning it in. Otherwise I wouldn't have tried really hard in some random POV lol.

Oh yeah for sure, I've dealt with that kind of stuff in other games. When you establish yourself as a player who can win challenges, you are at risk of being someone that is just being used. No doubt that's what's probably happening. I do feel like I'm being pulled in so many different directions.

Thank you for all of this, for real. I'm sorry that I couldn't see all of this more clearly earlier. I hope you're able to survive this eviction.
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Big T   This room is for Villanelle & Big T - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 2:03 am

Thank you! And honestly I feel confident I have 3 votes right now. As long as I can get one more vote then it will go to a tie breaker. Right now I’ve been really trying Bob but he does have a relationship with Syd so it might be difficult to pull him away from it but it’s not impossible I d9nt think. I’m also attempting Jim. Best case scenario I get both and you don’t have to break a tie but I don’t see that happening. But if I do stay I completely got you moving forward. I just wish we were able to have this conversation sooner
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Big T   This room is for Villanelle & Big T - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 2:13 am

I got my fingers crossed that you can pull it off!
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Big T   This room is for Villanelle & Big T - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 2:14 am

Thanks girl! Spongebob taking his time in between responses so a little worried about that but I’m not losing hope yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Big T   This room is for Villanelle & Big T - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Villanelle & Big T
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4