Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey  Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey    This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey  EmptyThu May 14, 2020 1:27 pm

Only the Host, Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey have access to this room

Requested by: Natalie Negrotti
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey    This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey  EmptyThu May 14, 2020 8:19 pm

Hey Aaron! We can talk here Smile
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey    This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey  EmptyFri May 15, 2020 6:52 am

I'm so rude. I didn't even notice this until now. Tonight really sucked, I was in a pretty bad mood so maybe it was for the best. How are you?
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey    This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey  EmptyFri May 15, 2020 12:34 pm

No worries! I think everyone was a bit carried away last night. I'm ok. Just planning on enjoying the day. Hbu?
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey    This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey  EmptyFri May 15, 2020 1:38 pm

I've been debating asking to be removed from the game as well. This is not a lot of fun right now being accused of things I never did. If it was game stuff I wouldn't be upset.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey    This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey  EmptyFri May 15, 2020 5:33 pm

Don't leave. It's a game for fun, a battle of wits. Give it your all. Yeah the next day or two can be dodgy, but as the season goes on, other things will happen that will put this in the past.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey    This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey  EmptyFri May 15, 2020 5:37 pm

Thank you for that Natalie. I'm sure you believe some of the things that were said about me. I'm sure you are not super hot at working with me. If I manage to win something, you are not in any danger with me.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey    This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey  EmptyFri May 15, 2020 5:39 pm

I appreciate that. Honestly I don't know what to believe in those posts. But if one things for certain, things are shaken up now and we need to move on
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey    This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey  EmptyFri May 15, 2020 5:40 pm

You're right. What would you like to discuss? Did you want any clarity from my end on anything?
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey    This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey  EmptyFri May 15, 2020 5:41 pm

Sure. If you don't mind of course.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey    This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey  EmptyFri May 15, 2020 7:36 pm

What exactly would you like to know?
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey    This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey  EmptyTue May 19, 2020 2:05 am

The way I didn't see you wrote back and thought you just left me on read...

Welp that's my bad. But I was wondering you could clear up what exactly happened earlier in the game. What caused the blowup
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey    This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey  EmptyTue May 19, 2020 2:08 am

That happens to me all the time, because the green logo doesn't always pop up. Don't worry about. I only put you up yesterday because I knew you would stay and I wanted Bob or Kway out. I felt like if I put Kway straight up, someone might veto him to spite me. In the end I'm glad you stayed and I will vote to keep you this round.

I don't know what happened. Kway and Pedro made a big 10 alliance without asking 7 of us lol. Then I guess people noticed I am on late and so is Buffy and somehow that turned into us being a showmance. I'm just glad people know I didn't use the R word or whatever that was about.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey    This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey  EmptyTue May 19, 2020 2:31 am

Yeah I thought that was a low blow to say you did, especially when Arisa proved nothing like that was said. I'm sorry that happened Sad

I do appreciate your vote to stay but I don't know what else to do socially. Kway called me out saying I don't care even though I've only missed one comp. I try in all of them, I'm just not good at them. Also PMs are closed and I didn't get to talk there to a lot of people, and there's no like chatbox where people can talk casually so I can't talk to many people at all unless it's in a public thread, and other than the challenge threads theres really none with people talking.

Sorry if that's wordy. His comment just flustered me.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey    This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey  EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:24 pm

Pls keep me. I'll bake cookies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey    This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey  Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Natalie Negrotti & Aaron Ramsey
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next