Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti EmptyThu May 14, 2020 11:54 am

Only the host, Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti have access to this room

Requested by: Villanelle
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti EmptyThu May 14, 2020 2:56 pm

Hey Nat!
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti EmptyThu May 14, 2020 6:43 pm

Hey Villa! Smile
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti EmptyFri May 15, 2020 4:21 pm

Hey Nat! What do you think about that 10 person alliance people are talking about? I feel so left out of things, but it seems like it's good that we weren't included in that since it's totally imploding right now lmao
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti EmptyFri May 15, 2020 5:31 pm

I'm very thankful to watch this all go down. Our names weren't mentioned and they're all fighting each other. Let them take each other out for the next little bit Razz

Hbu?
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti EmptyFri May 15, 2020 5:48 pm

Yeah I feel the same way. Let us sit back and relax while everyone fights each other rofl.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti EmptyFri May 15, 2020 5:53 pm

This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti 960x0

Cheers girl. Lets sit back and relax
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti EmptyFri May 15, 2020 5:55 pm

lolol 100%
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti EmptySun May 17, 2020 2:37 pm

Hey! How do you feel today? I'm feeling a little nervous. It's so hard to figure out who to trust.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti EmptySun May 17, 2020 9:22 pm

Stressed. Have this game on top of his new job and ugh I've been juggling everything.

But congrats on POV girl. You earned it! You know I'm loyal to you and I hope that you could use it on me.
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti EmptySun May 17, 2020 9:33 pm

Hey, I'm contemplating using it on you for sure. I just want to hear everyone out and weigh out everything. I'll keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti EmptySun May 17, 2020 9:34 pm

For sure! I appreciate it Smile
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti EmptySun May 17, 2020 9:55 pm

Hey, so I'm in a tough spot because the power alliance has a strong grip on everything in this game. The fact you were nominated shows that you and Bob are not a part of it. I'm pretty certain you will survive the eviction vote against Bob.

I'm afraid of using veto because it might create a backdoor opportunity to take out someone else out that we can work with. I really want to find people who aren't tied to that Aaron/Buffy alliance because it seems like there's tons of people tied to them.

I'm going to work hard to make sure you aren't evicted and then tomorrow lets find a way to put together a group that we can all work together in. I want to find people who are absolutely no way attached to that power alliance. I feel like I'm walking on eggshells with most people because of that lol.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti EmptySun May 17, 2020 9:56 pm

That's ok. I understand
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti EmptySun May 17, 2020 9:59 pm

I want to make sure you'll be safe though. I'll keep you updated about things I hear and if anything comes up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next