Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Dan is dead...long live Johnny

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Russell Brand

Russell Brand

Dan is dead...long live Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Dan is dead...long live Johnny   Dan is dead...long live Johnny EmptyThu May 14, 2020 11:34 pm

Well being sad Dan did not help today.

ADHD and a dead grandparent up next

Paging Johnny Fairplay
Back to top Go down
Russell Brand

Russell Brand

PostSubject: Re: Dan is dead...long live Johnny   Dan is dead...long live Johnny EmptyFri May 15, 2020 12:01 am

FYI I do have ADHD...I am odd...make people nervous...embellishment on the name calling, that does not happen...but it adds to the guilt hopefully
Back to top Go down
Russell Brand

Russell Brand

PostSubject: Re: Dan is dead...long live Johnny   Dan is dead...long live Johnny EmptyFri May 15, 2020 12:23 am

This one is harder. Much truth..Was removed from three high schools in 2 cities. Was sent to the principal's office for correcting a teacher. Biology. Taught the class that hypoglycemia was diabetes. I'd just been to a diabetes orientation, when I was 14, to learn how to draw insulin for my 7 year old sister. This one might keep me and it will be mostly true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dan is dead...long live Johnny   Dan is dead...long live Johnny Empty

Back to top Go down

Dan is dead...long live Johnny
Page 1 of 1