Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

DR #4: im brain dead

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SZA

SZA

DR #4: im brain dead Empty
PostSubject: DR #4: im brain dead   DR #4: im brain dead EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 11:25 pm

okay so new day in the house and i sort of sense a lot of groups being formed outside the tight groups i'm already in. i think im in a good position individually with most of everyone left, and when it comes to the eviction i'm going to try to push for skeeter or red to leave. maybe red over skeeter because im not in any solid groups with red besides one where dua just nommed someone from it so i doubt anyone will really be loyal to it.

as far as alliances and stuff goes, i want to sort of chill out, but still be there to talk to everyone so they don't use inactivity or less talking as a reason to nominate me. right now the only people who i feel that i'd get nominated by are probably robin, and maybe klaus. i don't talk much to any of them, and red as well and maybe skeeter. but robin and skeeter are apart of alliances with me i think so thats important to note i don't think they'd want to ruin their close relationship with their other allies by displaying the mistrust in me enough to nominate an ally member.

so for the next few weeks, i plan to play it safe. i don't want to be put into an awkward position where i'd have to reveal my cards publicly, like winning HoH or having to choose between people to save, but I'm still going to try because it's always good to have safety when you never know what can happen in a game like this. I feel like socially I've put myself in a wonderful spot. I hope that I can go without being nominated for a while, i see that relationships are being formed and the hohs are breaking blood with people which is getting the game on the roll, so betrayals will soon start to happen. eventually i'll be forced to pick sides, but as for now i'm letting my alliance members target eachother. i'm also glad i had the vocalists as well to secure that bond with zayn but now he's gone.

with that being said, that's a male gone out of the competition which is also good for the women ratio so yaas.
KLAUS is a definite target on my radar. he's so good socially, im honestly scared of the bonds he has secured. maybe people keep him to continue using him as a pawn but he didnt even touch the block this week and doesnt even talk to me, which is actually pretty interesting. he's close to others, so i def would not be surprised if he was to nom me in the future. other than that i feel pretty good with the house besides those whom i've mentioned, and my plan from here on out is to just build trust in my individual convos and my alliance convos, maybe make some more groups, but other than that just let the house target eachother and sit back and get my popcorn and watch.

i feel like people will often overlook my physical/social ability hopefully and enable me to stay longer. eventually people have to be more cutthroat about who they evict, whos more dangerous to keep socially and physically. with me not doing so good in comps i don't have the reputation of a comp beast like (beast boy), and with me acting very dumb, sort of clueless socially i also think people don't necessarily think im a social threat. hottie could perhaps think i am a social threat because we are good with the same sides of the house so usually we're put in the same groups together and she could interpret that as me being a good social player.

but ya thats it ~ my brain goes off track whenever i try to compel a complete thought.
anyway another week of safety and another week of comforting my allies and the hoh's Very Happy
love that for me

Saoirse Ronan, Billie Eilish and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down

DR #4: im brain dead
Page 1 of 1