Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand

Go down 
+11
Buffy Summers
Natalie Negrotti
SpongeBOT
Cameron Van Buren
Villanelle
Russell Brand
Syd
Kway
Jim Halpert
Peter
Arisa Cox
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand EmptyFri May 15, 2020 1:19 am

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your third vote for eviction and tonight it's a straight forward Big Brother vote.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 2:19am EST

You are given 12 hours to vote starting at 2:19am EST which means your voting deadline is 2:19pm EST Friday May 15th 2020.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. The person that receives the most votes will be evicted.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand EmptyFri May 15, 2020 1:21 am

So just to confirm, we are not supporting ableist statements right?
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand EmptyFri May 15, 2020 1:22 am

Pedro Nipples wrote:

What do you mean by this?! I feel totally lost
Back to top Go down
Kway

Kway

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand EmptyFri May 15, 2020 1:23 am

VOTE TO SAVE ME OBVIOUSLY !!!
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand EmptyFri May 15, 2020 1:24 am

Pedro Nipples wrote:

no.
Back to top Go down
Russell Brand

Russell Brand

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand EmptyFri May 15, 2020 1:33 am

I removed myself...Kway...enjoy It has been nice to know you
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand EmptyFri May 15, 2020 1:41 am

Should I just cancel the season cuz this is getting beyond ridiculous in my eyes. I have a lot of feelings about whats Im seeing tonight and a lot of it is not professional so Im trying hard to not go off. Don't forget I have access to all the rooms and I read everything so I know what some of you have been plotting. If my game that I spend time and money on is gonna go down the shitter over poor sportsmanship, Im pissed.
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand EmptyFri May 15, 2020 1:42 am

Arisa Cox wrote:
Should I just cancel the season cuz this is getting beyond ridiculous in my eyes. I have a lot of feelings about whats Im seeing tonight and a lot of it is not professional so Im trying hard to not go off. Don't forget I have access to all the rooms and I read everything so I know what some of you have been plotting. If my game that I spend time and money on is gonna go down the shitter over poor sportsmanship, Im pissed.

I will say I feel bad about certain actions I've done for certain evicted houseguests
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand EmptyFri May 15, 2020 1:43 am

Arisa Cox wrote:

Damn what the hell is going on...im sad
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand EmptyFri May 15, 2020 1:44 am

Russell point me to those attacks because I have never seen them. Mind you I have a job so I cant read 25000 posts in 5 days so please show me.

And ya the Madison shit needs to stop. Its not even funny anymore
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand EmptyFri May 15, 2020 1:46 am

I'd like the game to keep going.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand EmptyFri May 15, 2020 1:51 am

I'd like for the game to keep going as well. I hope once this eviction is completed hopefully we can take a day to really reflect on these past two days and come together to create rules and guidelines of what will not be tolerated in addition to the rules that have already been placed by Arisa for everyone to agree upon. We all signed up to play this game for a reason and it should be a fun experience. Please let's make sure that it stays that way.
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand EmptyFri May 15, 2020 1:51 am

I would like to keep playing as well, but I’m sure we’d all understand if you decide to cancel the season. I would like to think that everyone on this forum is old enough to know that using the r word is insensitive and disgusting, but apparently not.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand EmptyFri May 15, 2020 1:54 am

Cameron Van Buren wrote:
I'd like for the game to keep going as well. I hope once this eviction is completed hopefully we can take a day to really reflect on these past two days and come together to create rules and guidelines of what will not be tolerated in addition to the rules that have already been placed by Arisa for everyone to agree upon. We all signed up to play this game for a reason and it should be a fun experience. Please let's make sure that it stays that way.
I 2nd this! Let’s all be respectful to each other, everyone should know better than this
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand EmptyFri May 15, 2020 1:56 am

I want to continue the game as well, I think we all need to collectively take a chill pill. It's a game, no need to make insensitive comments.

Arisa I'm sorry this is happening to your game. You've worked hard to make this work and allow us to play, we should show respect back to you in appreciation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next