Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand

Go down 
+11
Buffy Summers
Natalie Negrotti
SpongeBOT
Cameron Van Buren
Villanelle
Russell Brand
Syd
Kway
Jim Halpert
Peter
Arisa Cox
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Peter

Peter

Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 6:59 am

Well damn there goes my campaign to evict Kway

Yeah that’s too soon. Muh bad.

Thank you for your post Arisa. I think it’s the best decision you made
Back to top Go down
Kway

Kway

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 9:34 am

Thank Arisa for continuing the game.
And I wanted to apologize for my behavior last night. I was being emotional after I got nominted because I truly thought me and DW were cool and that nomination really hurt.
Back to top Go down
Kway

Kway

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 9:35 am

Pedro Nipples wrote:
Well damn there goes my campaign to evict Kway

Yeah that’s too soon. Muh bad.

Thank you for your post Arisa. I think it’s the best decision you made

PEDRO I SWEAR------😐😐😐😐
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:35 am

Kway, know that you calling out people on a game level is fine and welcomed. I really don’t want people to see last night and scare away from popping off. Its when everyone started quitting and allegations of the R word and everything. I didn’t really see you saying it.

I really wanna stress that on a game level, last night was fireworks and we love that as viewers, its the extra stuff we need to cut out
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:37 am

It certainly wasn’t welcomed from me.
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:43 am

Arisa when is season 1 coming back in ala New York in Flavor of Love 2?
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:44 am

Thank you Arisa for continuing the game!
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen

Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 11:33 am

Arisa Cox wrote:
Kway, know that you calling out people on a game level is fine and welcomed. I really don’t want people to see last night and scare away from popping off. Its when everyone started quitting and allegations of the R word and everything. I didn’t really see you saying it.

I really wanna stress that on a game level, last night was fireworks and we love that as viewers, its the extra stuff we need to cut out
thank you for not cancelling our ghetto ass season Arisa 😊
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 12:27 pm

Thank you Arisa!
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 12:28 pm

You’re a queen, Arisa I love you Sorry we’re a mess
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 12:30 pm

Arisa told me next time we break a rule the money resets back to 0
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 12:34 pm

Quote :

By the time this game is over we're all going to OWE arisa money.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 12:41 pm

Villanelle wrote:
Quote :

Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kway

Kway

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 12:43 pm

Villanelle wrote:
Quote :

By the time this game is over. The coronavirus will be the the least of Arisa's problems.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 1:01 pm

LMAO yall made me laugh. I'll be very candid here. Last night after veto I took edibles thinking my ass was going to bed and when everything blew up, I was not in a mental state to handle all that and I panicked heavy. I def had a hand in not handling the whole thing correctly from the start. I was not paying attention to DMs etc.

While I watch the game and Im a viewer too, I don't have an interest on how each round ends so sometimes I don't read everything. Sometimes I do my challenges and I go keke raging about Trump on Twitter or something else letting you all here to fend for yourselves and fight your fights. Ill be better at being alert.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #4 - Kway VS Russell Brand
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3