Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Big T, Syd & DW

Go down 
+2
Big T
Arisa Cox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 7:32 pm

This was fun I love you
Back to top Go down
Russell Brand

Russell Brand

This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 7:52 pm

Yup. They're about to win the whole game and the three of us are the only ones who see it. Nothing sucks more than when you try your hardest and still fail:)

Others saw LOL They just happened to mention it directly to Buffy, derp. There was much going on before "the night". May 10 or 11, I obviously spooked Buffy when I caught her and Aaron messaging at 3 am (obviously much more than that with 7000+ messages in their private room haha).

DW I couldn't say a word to anyone as there was at least one mole feeding info that night and I didn't know who. I didn't snake your HOH Smile If you have a choice between washing a possum or reading a bit..it's all in my diary room..Laid it all out including Kway's alliance with UBG and how UBG got her tokens that night. Anyhow, you did get to final 2...congrats Smile Cheers!
Back to top Go down

This room is for Big T, Syd & DW
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17