Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Big T, Syd & DW

Go down 
+2
Big T
Arisa Cox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
DW

DW

This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 10 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 2:46 pm

I'm more mad if he found out that way than if one of you told him honestly. Bc that's genuinely just not fair bc it's none of our faults...
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 10 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 2:47 pm

Yeah lmao we’re not about a crumble like the Girl Gang did. I logged on and I almost cried because I was sure I could trust you guys. Each of us knew better than to tell Kway anything knowing he’s out the door and he often likes to blow shit up
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 10 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 2:49 pm

Honestly I’m not that mad at it if it was found out cause Kways timing was lucky because it’s kinda the equivalent to being over heard on the real big brother. We just need to deal with it ig
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 10 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 2:51 pm

Plus the 4 we have with Dany is still concealed? If one of us was gonna leak the three I would have thought you would have leaked that too?
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 10 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 2:51 pm

Ok but my name is the only one that got outed though so I'm the only one who got screwed
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 10 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 2:52 pm

Yeah true but i just wonder if he’s told anyone else though :/
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 10 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 2:53 pm

DW wrote:
Ok but my name is the only one that got outed though so I'm the only one who got screwed

We don’t know that. Kway could have easily told others all three of our names but he said you were being outed by it so hopefully you can take that and try and distance yourself away from it
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 10 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 2:53 pm

DW wrote:

See that didn’t make any sense to me. I didn’t understand why he didn’t name the rest of us when they asked him
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 10 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 2:55 pm

Syd wrote:
DW wrote:

See that didn’t make any sense to me. I didn’t understand why he didn’t name the rest of us when they asked him
He's just majorly butt hurt I never replied to his weak apology I guess. Shows my "character and weaknesses" apparently lmao.
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 10 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 2:57 pm

DW wrote:
Syd wrote:
DW wrote:

He's just majorly butt hurt I never replied to his weak apology I guess. Shows my "character and weaknesses" apparently lmao.

I’m guessing he felt some type of way bc you didn’t respond, but I didn’t respond to him either so it doesn’t make any sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 10 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:00 pm

Syd wrote:
DW wrote:
Syd wrote:
DW wrote:

I’m guessing he felt some type of way bc you didn’t respond, but I didn’t respond to him either so it doesn’t make any sense to me.

Maybe because he knew if he called out DW like that I would know it wasn’t her but then in turn think it was you knowing it wasn’t me trying to get me to turn on the both of y’all because I did respond to his apology lol
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 10 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:06 pm

Yeah idk nothing he‘s done this whole game has made sense honestly we’re all probably screwed so we just have to find a way to get through it
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 10 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:10 pm

Yup guys so everyone knows we’re in this alliance 🙃
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 10 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:11 pm

Syd wrote:
Yup guys so everyone knows we’re in this alliance 🙃
Oh GREAT!! How do you know?
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 10 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:11 pm

Welp. If there was a time to win HoH it’s right fucking now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Big T, Syd & DW
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next