Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Arisa Wants to Know

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lizzie Mcguire

Lizzie Mcguire

Arisa Wants to Know Empty
PostSubject: Arisa Wants to Know   Arisa Wants to Know EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 11:31 pm

Heyyy Arisa!

1- What is your favourite part about the forum?
Private messages for sure! I feel that's the best way for me to build solid relationships with people I feel comfortable with right now.

2- What is your favourite part about the game so far?
I like the rooms a lot. Bummed the Fire room didn't win immunity, but I am happy Cent won. I feel like he will put either Keith or Joe due to their lack of activity for HOH. He seemed forgiving towards Joe though, we will see how he feels about Keith.

3- What would be one thing you would change?
I'd like to know more about how the viewers are involved. Do you give them updates? I wish they could watch diary rooms!

4- If you had to pick your final 2 partner right now, who would it be?
Saoirse, but Fat Thor would be a strong contender. I've had good convos with both and they both seem respected by other players.

5- If you could instantly evict someone right now, who would it be?
Keith. I want active competitors. Also it would leave little blood on my hands.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Mcguire

Lizzie Mcguire

Arisa Wants to Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arisa Wants to Know   Arisa Wants to Know EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 7:39 pm

Hello again, Arisa!!

1- What has your time in the game been like so far?

Hopefully my diary room catch up yesterday detailed that last couple days of MADNESS in this house. However, I finally won my first HOH! Thanks to Fessy, it was pretty easy for me to figure out my noms since the two domin8 members I had never talked to, Astrid and Ikea, seemed to be on a lot of peoples list anyway. Thanks to Fessy, he took care of the rest of domin8 and left an even bigger target on his back. AND, I was able to squash the rumor he was spreading about me that he collaborated with me on noms because I wasn't smart enough to make my own decision thanks to Astrid and Ronan's help.

I definitely don't feel like I am worthy of the title of Big Brother by any means, but I hope I've at least proven to the viewers that I am MUCH smarter than the "charmer" himself, Fessy.

2- Have you learned to embrace the forum format yet?
Yes and no. My saving grace so far is that I am not in any private rooms for an alliance.

I feel like most people might have FOMO over that (which I do a little), but at the end of the day you can win this game as a free agent if you play your cards right and win when you need to. By no means do I want to be a floater, but the people I had the strongest trust in a couple days ago (Plastique Tiara, Ronan, Fat Thor, etc.) were all in at least in one alliance that I never heard about. Since my name has never thrown out and I have never revealed plans that I didn't take action on while HOH or even while voting, there truly is no reason for them not to trust me, but I will never truly trust them.

I want people to continue seeing me as a number in votes or comps to get out targets. My only fear is that if I win too many comps then that will be the reason I am targeted.

3- Would you refer someone for season 2 if there was one and why?
Eric Bolling!! Please let this genuine guy come back for redemption. I think his time was cut way too short and he could be a great player to come back and correct some of the mistakes he made the first time around. If you can see this Eric, I wish we would've talked wayyy earlier in the game. You truly were a great guy and I would've loved to actually strategize with you.

4- If you could bring anyone back into the game, who would it be?
Eric, for reasons stated above, or Fat Thor. Thor and I had went silent over the past couple of days, and even though I didn't fully trust him, I think we could've really benefited from each other down the road. I think he too much trust in the wrong people and he was too likable to stay around past last eviction.

5- What is your plan in the next few days? (game related obviously)
As I mentioned earlier, I'm going to be playing this free agent card as much as I can.

Since both of the HOHs are running on low sleep, I'm going to offer my help in the veto to help noms stay the same. This is a great time to get rid of the inactives, and I'm glad I didn't need to waste an HOH on it.

Best case scenario, Joe and I win the next HOH. Honestly, I'm ok with Ronan or Cent winning alongside me or Joe but I don't trust the two of them together as HOH. Joe and I, even though I don't fully trust him, have proven to think alike in noms. AND, we could decide what to do with Fessy but he needs to go and that will probably happen through the backdoor.

I do think that if I won another HOH my time on the block may come, but I'm hoping I can position myself next to bigger targets and either win veto or collect votes from the many people I have never targeted, nommed, or shown that I was a threat to.

A lot can happen in a couple days, as you know Arisa, so we will see where this week takes us. Take care!
Back to top Go down

Arisa Wants to Know
Page 1 of 1