Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Arisa Wants to know

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oprah

Oprah

Arisa Wants to know Empty
PostSubject: Arisa Wants to know   Arisa Wants to know EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 11:17 am

Questionnaire #1

1- What is your favourite part about the forum? - Private rooms, the games and anticipation! This is well set up, thank you.

2- What is your favourite part about the game so far? It's exciting trying to figure out who is working with whom? Its actually alot harder because you can't see people's reactions and movements lol.

3- What would be one thing you would change? I didn't like what I heard regarding people asking for screenshots. Now that i think about it, there isnt a way for BB to moderate if said screenshots are being shared in private messages. Maybe we should have private messages done in private groups?

4- If you had to pick your final 2 partner right now, who would it be?
Errrrrr. I like snorlax but i feel like she probably has a final 2 with many others, she is a social butterfly and would surely win over me. I'll go with Keith because he seems loyal so far and is not a threat to me at this time.

5- If you could instantly evict someone right now, who would it be?
Analise Keating, i wanted to l like her but she came accross as very petty. In my HOH win yesterday she wasn't too happy about it, so I would be okay with her eviction.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Arisa Wants to know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arisa Wants to know   Arisa Wants to know EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 11:41 am

Just waiting on your nomination btw
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com

Arisa Wants to know
Page 1 of 1