Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Aaron Ramsey

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Aaron Ramsey Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Aaron Ramsey   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 19, 2020 10:59 pm

Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Aaron Ramsey Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat Houseguests,

Big T & Syd you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Aaron Ramsey should use the Power of Veto on you.

Aaron Ramsey, you have until 11:29pm EST tonight (30 minutes from now) to post your decision on this thread.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Aaron Ramsey   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:02 pm

Hey Aaron congrats on your veto win! As much as I would love for you to use the veto on me, I completely understand if you decide not to. Do whatever is best for your game I love you
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Aaron Ramsey   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:07 pm

Congrats Aaron. I would love it if you used the veto on me but if you don't I completely understand
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Aaron Ramsey   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:24 pm

I have no reason to have anything against either of you. I did think about using it, but Villanelle respected my nominations when I was hoh and didn't make me have to nominate a 3rd person, it's only fair I repay the favor.

I will not be using the Power of Veto. Good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Aaron Ramsey   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Aaron Ramsey Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1