Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Peter
Villanelle
Syd
Daenerys Targaryen
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Villanelle

Villanelle

The Jury House - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 1:25 pm

Hello you two Wink
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen

Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 1:45 pm

VILLANELLE <3 heyyy girl
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 1:51 pm

I'm typing up some tea. Please hold.
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen

Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 1:54 pm

The Jury House - Page 3 593fca10
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 2:09 pm

I have a lot of insight on this game and I want to share it with you all, because it's a lot more complicated than what it looks.

I'm a player who is good at challenges, and I focus a lot on doing things at the right time and I was beat fairly in this game. Sometimes I mistime things, calculated risks. I accept that. I also understand the frustration from you guys and others about me not going after Aaron/Buffy earlier but it felt too early for me to do that. I want to add proper context to my relationship with them. I talked about it in my big ass speech in that eviction thread.

Buffy/Aaron never really trusted me, when everyone was coming to me about their plans to backdoor me, this was not news to me. This was not bombshell news for me at all. We were doing this weird game of cat and mouse, we had weapons drawn on each other almost the whole game, and we were biding our time to figure out when the best time to take a shot at each other was. They were afraid of me and I knew how powerful they were in the game as well. So we put on this facade with each other being fully aware that this pressure cooker of an "alliance" will explode soon.

I was one second away from being able to win HOH last night and forcing them to flush one of their powers. Which is what I would've done. My closest ally was Pedro before he was evicted and he continued to be my closest ally when he returned. He and I would give each other information because we often were touching base with almost everyone. I often had insight on what Buffy/Aaron were doing, along with Cameron and Jim. Pedro was close to DW and Natalie.

We were able to give each other a full picture on what was actually happening in this game. My initial pitch to people on why I should be kept was that I was easily the best chance they had on being able to beat Aaron and Buffy in challenges. But after I started to investigate what was developing last night, it became clear what was happening. Aaron and Buffy, both seemed to be so protective of DW all of a sudden, DW was not on their radar at all for a renom option.

When I was put up as the replacement; Aaron said that he hoped I "survived" this vote. DW started to go around to her allies (one of them being Pedro) rallying people to vote to evict me with the argument that it would be good to defy Aaron's wishes. Meanwhile, Buffy was going around, secretly wanting me to be evicted and trying to influence the vote to get me out. So I decided to make a huge long post about it, and I wanted to call out Buffy / Aaron / DW and put them on blast. DW likes to paint herself as some kind of messiah and lone crusader against the all powerful showmance. It is nonsense. DW's reasoning to evict me had nothing to do with wanting to defy Aaron's wishes because it was completely obvious that I was Aaron and Buffy's target. If DW really wanted to orchestrate a scenario in the game that would put the most pressure on Buffy and Aaron, it would make the most sense to keep me and not Cameron who seems to can't win a challenge for her life. I don't know what kind of dynamic these 3 have, but it's disingenuous and I wanted to call it out.

Perhaps DW is doing what I was doing and trying to do a little alliance with them even though they probably don't fully trust each other lol. It didn't work out great for me and I doubt it'll work out for her. But I definitely attempted to get in the ear of DW's closest allies and shined a light on that. DW deserves it, because she of all people used me being close to Buffy/Aaron against me so I think it's only fair it happens to her. She copying my strategy at this point.

I think the house made a mistake by getting rid of me. There's a reason why Buffy took this opportunity to get rid of me, because they eliminated one of their biggest fears and threats in the game. Cameron and Jim can't win challenges to save their life. Natalie is capable and I hope she breaks out from UTR and starts to give people a run for their money in challenges. DW doesn't seem consistent enough to actually do some damage in challenges, but maybe who knows. Pedro can win challenges. But yeah, people made a mistake, it just makes Buffy and Aaron more powerful. But that is the prerogative.

Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 2:17 pm

I had Jim, Natalie and Pedro's votes to stay, but I knew it wouldn't be enough and I would be evicted at tiebreaker because Aaron is totally whipped. So I told them, it's a lost cause and to evict me. I signed my death certificate with that long speech I made. DW, Buffy and Spongebob were unwavering on changing their votes. So I had no real play there. Spongebob feels like an emotionless android to me.
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen

Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 2:19 pm

Wow
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen

Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 2:22 pm

First of all I’m really not shocked that you’re here because they’ve been wanting you out since that day you won hoh with Aaron.. I’m just shocked that DW is now assuming the position you left but maybe it’s a smarter move if they do have more powers. Spongebob is Aaron’s sidekick. He does everything they say. I don’t know much about Cameron but all I know about her and suspected is that she’s been controlled by Buffy all season
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 2:27 pm

I wrote this out because you have no idea how much I loathed being looked at as someone who is in Buffy and Aaron's pocket.

I'm very fearful for people like Pedro who I think is truly alone in this, unless DW sharpens up and betrays this newfound bond she made with Buffy/Aaron. But they have so many powers they got from that posting challenge, it was soooo stupid to get rid of me, one of their best chances to flush that shit out.

Pedro needs to win HOH tonight. I pray he does. If not, DW winning HOH would be interesting because I hope she can take the shot I was going to take if I had won HOH last night. But her transparent attempt to rally votes against me in the way she did, puts a sour taste in my mouth. I was one of the biggest proponents to saving DW in the vote when she was on the block because I knew it would hurt Aaron/Buffy.
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen

Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 2:30 pm

Honestly my biggest mistake in this game was not talking to you that night you won hoh because I KNEW you had it in you to nominate them if I had come forward but I was very hesistant. I knew they used kway to set up your next targets but I thought they already had you in their pockets. Also I have full belief that DW will target them. She’s just playing smarter until the powers are gone (hopefully or ima drag her ass). Pedro is really alone. I want someone like Jim to win hoh tonight. Those powers they have need to go
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen

Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 2:33 pm

Anyway I would actually vote for Buffy if she gets to the F2. However, I’m hesitant on even entertaining the idea of Aaron getting my jury vote. He has played this game solely for her 🤷🏻‍�
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 2:40 pm

I don't have faith at all in Jim. I wrote this in my DR, he comes across to me like one of those types in a mafia movie who would immediately become an FBI informant the moment things get a little tough. It would be refreshing to see Jim win an HOH, I'm dying to see someone new come out of nowhere and win an HOH and made a bold move.

Yeah one of my biggest regrets was not going after Aaron and Buffy when I was HOH. But my thought process at the time was that if I could show that I'm loyal and show that I was "fooled" by Kway, maybe they'll trust me to keep me around for a little bit just in case they keep winning, because I knew that they knew I'm capable of winning challenges, and it felt like they were scrambling at the time to try to get back in good graces with me, and I wanted to take advantage of it. I was also worried if I successfully took out this showmance too early, I would become the next big fish to fry in the game. So I thought they could be potentially good shields for me. I thought if I waited a little bit, I'll take my shot at them when their guard is lowered. But sadly with their possession of a bunch of powers, it enabled them flexibility to make bold moves and take me out. It was just mistiming on my part, but if I had won last night and didn't lose by 1 second, one could argue that me waiting would've been the right move. Hindsight is 20/20 I guess.
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 2:41 pm

Daenerys Targaryen wrote:
Anyway I would actually vote for Buffy if she gets to the F2. However, I’m hesitant on even entertaining the idea of Aaron getting my jury vote. He has played this game solely for her 🤷🏻

Aaron is a total mess lol
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen

Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 2:47 pm

I feel like this game was such a mess and Aaron and Buffy survived this long because nobody can keep a damn secret. As soon as the smallest thing went wrong, they all ran to snitch on somebody 🙄 that’s one thing I can say I have never done. Literally alliances would be made and it would get exposed the next hour. And somehow it was all done in fear of those 2. Jim is not the only person playing like that and honestly that’s why I didn’t even bother asking for you guys votes because I’m pretty sure you had people telling you information in the game to keep themselves and that’s fine but it just wasn’t my style. When DW won hoh, Jim said to me that you had no intentions of keeping Big T in a tie. That you were playing for Aaron and Buffy and probably made a deal with them to use their power. Then the next day, They used their power on you so I was like well okay then
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen

Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 2:50 pm

I always thought that Buffy had Cameron since that token hoh. At that point in the game, she was the only person I hadn’t spoken to and I thought I was close to Buffy so I told her I want to win. But she advised that it was not the best hoh to win because it would show that you’re a social threat and that she had a plan to make sure Cameron went over with the tokens. As soon as I had that convo, Cameron popped up outta nowhere and yesterday in the noms ceremony, Cameron is talking about I tried to sabotage her when it was Buffy doing that 🙄
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 3 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next