Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Peter
Villanelle
Syd
Daenerys Targaryen
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Daenerys Targaryen

Daenerys Targaryen

The Jury House - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 2:53 pm

spongebob to me is playing the safest. I don’t even think he’s trying to win any hohs because he is too busy kissing the showmance ass and hiding behind them to get further. I hope Natalie, Jim, dw or Pedro win hoh
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 3:03 pm

It's essential to flush those powers out. Yeah nobody could keep their mouth shut. And I think ultimately a mistake I made was thinking I would be able to get away with convincing Buffy/Aaron that I'm with them, while thinking I can get away with scheming against them with other people behind the scenes as if people aren't going to throw me under the bus for it the moment things got a little tough for them.

I put myself in a position where both sides didn't trust me because of the way I played the game rofl. I was so fixated on my fear of being the biggest target and wanting to let these egotistical threats take each other out.

I had all the intentions to keep Big T in a tie, because Syd (no offense) gave me almost no information after I nominated her and Big T came to me with a lot of truthful information about what was going on and it became obvious why Syd was being saved over Big T. Syd wasn't spilling any beans to me at all, and Big T was, so Big T had to go in their eyes. It was obvious.

Jim was someone who I was trying to be close allies with, so I was trying to tell him information in confidence. He was one of the few people that I was transparent with in regards to me trying to convince Aaron/Buffy I am close to them, but also trying to assure Jim that I'll go after them when I get the next chance. I was open to him about how Buffy was so desperate for me to trust her she was willing to give up her advantage for me, so I wanted to head him off so he didn't get sketched out about it. But of course, naturally, he used it as ammunition against me.
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen

Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 3:10 pm

Did Jim use that against you last night? Because he wasn’t trying to throw you utb to me. He was just telling me why he voted to keep Syd and how it wasn’t because he was doing what the showmance wanted
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 3:15 pm

I'm also thankful that Kway is not in the jury because he rubs me the wrong way tremendously and one of the most annoying things to do was to pretend that his little attempts at "manipulation" and "planting seeds" was working on me. I nominated the way I nominated not because of his ridiculous attempts at manipulation, it just so happened to align with what he was trying for.

Kway's connection to Buffy/Aaron was obvious, he said to me that the Key 3 was going after Buffy too. So obviously, him trying to name drop Buffy as someone they are going after as well would make me want to work with Buffy because we now have a "common enemy." That's what he was going for.

I hope Kway reads this after the game is over and realizes that I'm not some idiot. Kway's attempts at planting seeds are as subtle as a brick in the face.
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 3:17 pm

Daenerys Targaryen wrote:
Did Jim use that against you last night? Because he wasn’t trying to throw you utb to me. He was just telling me why he voted to keep Syd and how it wasn’t because he was doing what the showmance wanted

I'm not sure. I get the sense from Jim that he would desperately say anything to save his own skin if things got tough, but I could be wrong.

In fairness to Jim, at the time, I was committed to saving Big T in a tiebreaker, but we also discussed about how if we force a tie and I save Big T, it might make Aaron/Buffy not trust us and around that time we were trying to trick them into trusting us so we were off their radar as targets.
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen

Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 3:21 pm

Oh chile where do I start with kway? I’m sure he’s a good person but after being the first to expose the 10 and the showmance and then working for them? Dumbass gameplay 😂
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen

Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 3:26 pm

Also he barely made any attempts with me until that day he was on the block and I completely missed his private message so I guess he just assumed I was ignoring him like DW was
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 3:46 pm

Oh my goodness this is a lot of information!! Good game Villanelle! The house made a pretty dumb decision to get rid of you imo, but as always they’re kissing Buffy and Aaron’s ass since they have those powers 🙃 Also yeah Kway did try to take some credit for your move when they talked about it in the evicted hangout chat LMAO
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:01 pm

Hahah yeah. One would think in order to even have a chance to win they have to try to boldly take risks and flush them instead of being loyal pawns for them. But whatever they think is best for their games.

Lmao It's ridiculous if Kway honestly believes that he was smooth in trying to mask that he had some kind of loyalty pact with Buffy/Aaron. It was obvious, every time Kway was on the block, Buffy and Aaron constantly tried to save him. Kway would go around trying to form these "alliances" with the intention of going after Buffy/Aaron and then have people fall into the trap, and then he would rat on everyone that joined it.

Strange player, especially after he was already evicted, he still tried to be loyal to Buffy by trying to mislead me into a plan that would take the target off of her. Why still do this even after you are already evicted? That's some insane loyalty that makes very little sense to me, but oh well lmao.
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen

Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:10 pm

Chile I just want the crack Buffy gave these people because the blind loyalty is sickening...
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen

Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:11 pm

Kway was also crediting Aaron and Buffy for Syd getting evicted against spongebob when it was all DW 😂
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:17 pm

Also, I really wish we would’ve talked more! Most of the time I was afraid to speak to you bc I knew you had something with Buffy and Aaron and nobody in there knows how to keep their mouths shut so I never shared anything 🥴

And this new information about Jim is eye opening bc I was SURE he was another Buffy/Aaron worshipper. Hopefully him, DW, Pedro or Nat can pull out an HOH. I’m kind of nervous about DW feeling like she had to sell her soul to them, but I hope she would try to flush out their powers... 

And it irritated my soul everytime they’d try to save Kway. It worked the first time when Pedro got evicted, but we weren’t having it that second time. Kway has this weird thing where he gets off on everyone suffering from Aaron and Buffy. I think he felt like nobody listened to him when he told us to watch out for them and he took it personal :shrug_tone3:‍�
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:17 pm

LMAOOO Kway said “that’s how good buffy and aaron are” LMAO
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:19 pm

So many people are just horrendous at lying too lmao.

I really wish I had formed a closer relationship with DW but I don't even know if that was possible. She never seemed to express much interest in actually working with me, even before the whole Buffy thing. She would only talk to me when I had some power from winning a challenge. She would constantly say how she's going to make me and her a room but actually never did until I had won my second HOH. I found her aggravating that she would ignore me a lot.

The most frustrating thing is that she and I have mutual goals and no matter how hard I tried to make that really clear to her, she wasn't giving me the time of day.

People really didn't comprehend how nervous Buffy and Aaron sounded when dealing with me, they were genuinely fearful of me and I was begging people to realize how beneficial it would be for their game to keep me around.
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:22 pm

Yeah Syd, I don't blame you, everyone was walking on eggshells in this game and it was a mess. It was my fault for putting myself in a position where BOTH sides didn't trust me. I played too much on both sides.

I mentioned earlier that Pedro and I had a close bond. He had told me about the Big 10 before any controversy was happening with that with Kway. I didn't make a big deal out of it but I knew it was information that I could use to my advantage eventually. An alliance that large is destined to flop and crack and be a hotbed of distrust and paranoia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 4 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next