Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Peter

Peter

This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW   This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 12:02 am

You’re safe this round!

Are we voting Cameron or Villanelle?
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW   This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 12:03 am

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAH I'M SAFE?????
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW   This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 12:04 am

Hahaha yea boiiii
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW   This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 12:07 am

I think Villanelle needs to go personally, she's a huge comp threat. And if Aaron wants her to stay we should make sure she goes lmao. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW   This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 12:09 am

I do think she’s a threat and at this point we need her to help counteract the whole Buffy thing. Plus maybe she’d be upset about being nominated and she’d try to flush their powers. I think it’s too early to target her tbh but I am down for whatever you guys want. I think she can be an asset. I heard there were rumors to backdoor her in the past so maybe we can use that against them?
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW   This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 12:16 am

I actually think we have more chance pulling in Cameron. She feels really alone and has been left out of all their alliances. I explained to Villanelle before that Buffy/Aaron were coming for her and trying to backdoor her and she didn't really listen. I can't read her and she scares me personally. What do you think Nat?
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW   This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 12:25 am

Cameron told me she has Spongebob/Buffy voting to keep her. It’s a little odd. Buffy is such an odd one lmao. I feel like she makes up lies for the sake of making up lies. Who do you think she’s voting out?
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW   This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 12:32 am

Ok that's really weird since Aaron said he wants Villanelle to stay? Either Buffy is lying or Aaron is lmao...
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW   This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 12:34 am

Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised with them. It’s such a mess of a vote. At the end of the day, whoever stays can be helpful against the showmance so I’m not too concerned. I would rather have challenge players in since we are just competing against Buffy tomorrow but I’m not going to vote opposite of you guys.

Apparently Aaron wants Cameron gone but Buffy never wanted that. They’re such a sloppy duo idgi?
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW   This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 12:47 am

Villanelle tells me Buffy is evicting her. She's the biggest comp threat not in that duo so if she's gone they see a clearer path to the end. I think both we can work with going forward though.
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW   This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 12:47 am

So are you saying we should stick with Villanelle?
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW   This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 12:51 am

If you two are ok with that I think its the better option. But I wanna hear what you both prefer and what you're comfortable doing
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW   This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 12:53 am

Well I’m kinda neutral in the matter.

I just feel like Villanelle has won more challenges and can easily win something that will stop Aaron/Buffy from winning.

I like Cameron but I haven’t seen her win anything.

I feel like statistically it’s better to keep Villanelle but I am going to vote however you guys decide. I know tomorrow my immunity is over so I need to make sure I have my bases covered. I think Villanelle will for sure target Aaron/Buffy.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW   This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 12:56 am

And even tonight Villanelle almost beat Aaron
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW   This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 12:58 am

Maybe now she’ll listen to us lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW   This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Natalie Negrotti, Pedro Aboud & DW
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next