Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti EmptyTue May 12, 2020 11:05 am

Only the host, Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti have access to this room

Requested by: Pedro Aboud
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti EmptyTue May 12, 2020 11:07 am

Natalie you are safe here! The PM access is going to be removed soon so I figured I’d create a room for us. I have heard good things about you for this game so you should be safe!
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti EmptyTue May 12, 2020 2:56 pm

I love the room name lmao!

Thank you!! I'm excited to be off the block now Smile
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti EmptyTue May 12, 2020 3:04 pm

Haha you’re welcome <333 You’re such a gem. You had a lot of people save you! It’s very impressive! I’m so relieved you’re safe <3 wont happen again!
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti EmptyTue May 12, 2020 3:12 pm

That's great to hear! But no worries! I'm not holding a grudge and I want to work with you going forward
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti EmptyTue May 12, 2020 3:14 pm

Sounds good!

Are you getting more comfortable with the forum? Anything still confusing?
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti EmptyTue May 12, 2020 3:16 pm

I think I'm getting the hang of it. I'm just not used to having to post in different threads here and there. Like are we supposed to just gather in the bedroom or kitchen and talk publicly there?
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti EmptyTue May 12, 2020 3:24 pm

Haha it’s a train wreck. I hate when there are threads in the living room and the kitchen at the same time. Just so weird. I mean people socialize all over the place lmaooo I think I probably spammed the bedroom selection thread lol oops. Arisa probably hates us for that hahah
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti EmptyTue May 12, 2020 9:42 pm

Hey Natalie are you good with both HOHs?
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti EmptyTue May 12, 2020 9:44 pm

Hey! I think so.

You?
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti EmptyTue May 12, 2020 9:44 pm

I hope so haha. As long as everyone’s being honest. I’m glad you’re safe Natalie. You need a day to relax!
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti EmptyTue May 12, 2020 9:45 pm

Thanks Pedro! I have to agree with that! I need a martini and a good sleep!
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti EmptyTue May 12, 2020 9:48 pm

Haha story of my life. 

This is your first night with everyone right? It’s so intense isn’t it?
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti EmptyTue May 12, 2020 9:50 pm

First full night I guess. It is!! I don't know if I'm doing things properly or not. But I'm just trying to enjoy myself in the meanwhile.

How are you adjusting to it?
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti EmptyTue May 12, 2020 9:53 pm

Well when I was the HOH last time it was easier because I only had to deal with half the house. I couldn’t imagine having to deal with everyone. And they have to target the most inactive, which was much easier last round (no offense <3 I shoulda nominated Kylie). Everybody is active to some extent so it’ll be awkward for someone. 

I’m glad I’m not HOH this time haha. But I’m adjusting fine. Less stress for me. Forum wise I’m still learning some of the things but sometimes I have a formatting fail haha oops:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next