Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Peter

Peter

This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 9 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:00 pm

I have no idea since I won’t be there lmao

And yes I just realize the two thread thing. My only two thread private room <3
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 9 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:01 pm

How Iconic lol. I'm sure it doesn't beat Buffy and Aaron lol
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 9 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:02 pm

Probably just a circle jerk of how awesome they are ^_^
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 9 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:10 pm

Lmaooo

DW is already rallying the troops to get you out Sad
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 9 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:11 pm

What is her argument?
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 9 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:14 pm

Don't hate me, but I don't want to tell you right now. I will tell you once I know you're going home.

I know it's frustrating, and I'm sorry. But I need to make sure my game is good. I think people know that we're somewhat close.
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 9 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:17 pm

That’s fine. I’m not gonna blow up anyone’s game. Everything that has to be said has been said. I’m not gonna risk anyone else’s game.

Yes, you’ll have to distance yourself. Don’t show any signs of being close to me because it’ll make it easy for them to target you in the double eviction.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 9 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:25 pm

I know. This experience has truly been horrible from my perspective. I HATE the lack of diversity in comps and vetos and even how veto players are picked. Aaron has practically played in ALL of them. THREE VETOS IN A ROW! Now I'm just complaining, but it sucks that with the big brother format I can't do anything! I'm just at the mercy of everyone else, and no one here is playing with courage to even try and disrupt the flow. I'm sure you're going to be our third straight unanimous vote.
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 9 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:27 pm

Yep Jim is voting against me and SB never got back so I’m assuming he’s doing it too
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 9 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:28 pm

Damn. Jim said it to you just like that?
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 9 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:34 pm

Well he said it’s not looking good and he’s votive with majority. It’s fine lol. I don’t get upset by a game move. And this time was more enjoyable than the first time I was evicted so I’m not gonna be bitter.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 9 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:37 pm

Well I'm glad that this was a more enjoyable experience for you. I'm sorry there wasn't anything that I could do...
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 9 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:40 pm

Nah you’re good! I wish you luck though!

Are you gonna tell me what her pitch was btw? Once I’m evicted I lose access ;___;

I won’t say a word
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 9 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:45 pm

Did you try and create an alliance with DW and Nat yesterday?
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 9 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:47 pm

Yep I approached DW and told her about how the pre-jury saw the predicament she was in and how we were rooting for her when she went against the showmance so I told her we can work together to take them out. I asked her how she felt about Natalie and brought her in. I wanted to keep it small since I thought I learned my lesson from Big 10. I mean she actively went against the showmance and Natalie had also been one of their targets so I figured it would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next