Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2. Empty
PostSubject: Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2.   Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 12:13 am

My adventures as VILLANELLE fell way too short.

So I wanted to return and play a more cutthroat game with more action and less bluster.

Let's see how it goes. xo
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2.   Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 9:24 am

I always hate the beginning of games. Too many people to keep track of, too many wild cards, too many wackos.

We have Riku who posted what looked to be a mirror selfie of himself. This guy looks like he's going to be a total mess.

We have Hailey Burns, by just the way this person talks and acts, it's fairly obvious who that is and I don't need that unpredictability for my game. She was the first person to PM me too. I'll act like I'm aligned with her because I don't need her to be a nightmare for me. But I anticipate another early boot.

Klaus Hargreeves was the second person to PM me. Seems fine, but, he's insisting on looking my character up and doing research on Rose the Hat. I don't need him doing that, there's nothing good to see by looking up the details of this character. He seems okay though and I'll probably try to become allies with him just for the sole fact he was one of the first people to PM me.

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva PM'd me as well. She seems nice but I cannot wait for the day I cast a vote to evict her, because it will be fun to slowly type out that long ass name.

E L I Z A V E T A T U K T A M Y S H E V A xo

She can be another good ally for me tho.

Shelli Poole also messaged me, she seems fine, and in general I'll favor people who are talking to me early. These people are smart for messaging me because they are solidifying themselves as people in Rose's radar who are reaching out and taking the time to talk to me. This means I won't ruthlessly pursue them as eviction targets until much later on xo.

I messaged David Rose and asked him to be allies with me just because we both have "Rose" in our names. He said he likes Doctor Sleep and I said I liked Schitt's Creek so maybe it's a match made in heaven.

Bea Miller messaged me, and she's vibing with me well. She might be a social butterfly type player and makes everyone feel like she is most personable self around them only. But really they are personable with everyone. I'll be closely aligned with Bea Miller but I am wary of her already and I will act like very good friends with her just in case she is someone worth aligning with. She could very well be my Buffy Summers of this season.

I need to start aggressively reaching out to more people today. I need to be in good graces with everyone. I'm teetering back and forth on whether or not I want to show my hand as probably one of the greatest comp players of all time. I'm not quite sure yet.

Also. f this challenge so hard. I don't want to campaign to win it. I bet there'll be two HOH's again too. I need to figure this out.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2.   Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 1:30 pm

I've been trying to be very socially active this morning and afternoon. I've been trying to touch base and make connections with almost everyone I can. I made the mistake of signing up late last season and I missed out on some important stuff.

So far, Klaus has been the most aggressive and active person by far. He's pushing for a 7 PERSON ALLIANCE. He's trying to spearhead an alliance of people that have yet to build much of a rapport yet. What a disaster and it has shades of KWAY from SEASON 2. He also wants me to create the room for this alliance...? Why? Why can't they do it? Because they want to screenshot "Requested by Rose the Hat" ??? Please.

Hailey Burns is a fucking mess and a liability and she needs to be evicted immediately. She is a liability, completely all over the map. She can say the wrong things to the wrong people and not realize at any moment. Completely oblivious to any social dynamics within the game. I need to tread lightly with this girl. She keeps changing our "Final 3" alliance.

Hailey Burns = a liability that needs to be removed.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2.   Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 5:13 pm

Bea Miller is advocating to me to vote for Hailey Burns for HOH O____O

I hate that idea.

Cameron Van Buren likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2.   Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 11:12 pm

What an ~ A W F U L ~ twist this is.

An excellent way to keep inactive wanderers in the game.

I'm going to be nominated in the first round after working my ass off all day trying to socialize with cartoon characters. O___O

Hopefully I can survive this thing.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2.   Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 12:47 am

I'm about to vent here so I hope nobody takes this the wrong way.

Having someone in this game who basically has the impulsivity of a TODDLER is an absolute fucking NIGHTMARE. I don't want to be mean to this Hailey Burns character. But PLEASE, this is TORTUROUS.

Somebody who publicly posts asking for a private room clearly has NO BUSINESS being in this game. They clearly have no concept of how to play the game properly. It's a JOKE. My name being attached to this "alliance" on the night that I'm going to be nominated is such a horrendous look for me and I didn't even INDULGE this idea of an alliance. This is the first I've ever heard of this alliance with this iteration of people.

Hailey needs to go, she needs to be evicted immediately. I will make sure this happens. The biggest liability I've ever seen in a game.

Cameron Van Buren likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2.   Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 1:05 am

Good for the houseguests who are lucky enough to be paired with inactive losers! When the inactive losers get evicted they'll get to enjoy immunity! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2.   Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 2:05 am

NOTHING. IS. GOING. RIGHT. FOR. ME.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2.   Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 11:55 am

The more I think about it, the more this nominations stinks like shit.

From my perspective, it makes no sense AT ALL.

All three of us in the orange trio are active. Why are we nominated when there are other trios who have actual useless inactive sacks. Is there something else at play here? Am I really possibly a target ALREADY? Because otherwise, why are we nominated?

Are we really going to let Hermann Rorschach outlast active people? Is this really happening? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. I hope I can win challenges and start taking people out. I need to cause at least a little damage to this cast before I exit.

I can't believe I have to start winning challenges this early.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2.   Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 11:45 pm

I'm so relieved I won POV. When I got that Dogs Playing Poker painting wrong I was kicking myself for 20 minutes hoping and praying that everyone else got it wrong too and it turns out they did. I'm used to mistakes like that costing me the whole challenge, the fact I probably still got FIRST PLACE in that challenge shows that perhaps this cast isn't tough at in challenges.

I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing. Winning when I can, trying to socialize and be friendly with everyone I can.

I can't wait to really fu*k shit up in this game.

I need Hailey to GTFO of this game though. It will be hard when we'll still have inactives roaming about in the game.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2.   Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 7:20 pm

The Queen Bitch will RISE tonight in HOH.

Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2. Acdc628d585108baae973cec956ec743a7bcfc24
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2.   Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 8:26 pm

Okay, I did not rise the way I hoped, and Riku is fucking tough at challenges. I see who's a threat now. I see it. I have my eye on him.

He's def going to nominate me tonight. So I have to win POV again because I can't risk being evicted this early.

And if I am evicted this early. So be it. This game has been a trainwreck for me anyway lmao.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2.   Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2. EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 1:57 am

This cast is so fucking weird, I can't handle it. I can't tell if I'm being gaslit or not.

Riku and Momo in particular, give me some intense vibes. I don't like their energy at all. Momo is acting so paranoid about being blindsided tonight. Why the hell would anybody want Momo out? I have no idea where he's getting these paranoid thoughts in his head.

Riku is so aggro and crazy. I don't like his intense energy and the fact that he's good at speed challenges and beat me tonight makes me very nervous about him in the game. He asked me straight up after he won HOH why I chose him to go into a duel two times during it. Aggressive guy. Don't like it. I will not let this motherfucker run over me again in a challenge, no way, no how.

I'm trying to schmooze him up and make him feel comfortable with me. But who knows if he's actually biting or not. Ariana told me that he believes that there's an all girls alliance that I'm a part of. If he believes that, he's an idiot.

That brings me to Ariana, she's somebody who talks to me probably THE MOST. But she doesn't talk game to me AT ALL. It's sooo much small talk and gen z speak that it's going to make my head explode at some point. But I'm taking it easy and just going along with it. She tried to help me in tonight's POV challenge but I submitted my answers before she even sent me 1 answer.

I'm having a hard time figuring out if this cast is actually inexperienced or are putting on a front. There was legit a big chunk of the thread today about how everyone was amazed how Rue was posting gifs.... what the hell?
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2.   Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2. EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 12:39 pm

I've had enough of Riku and his motivational speaker energy he brings.

"Good Morning everyone!!! Another big day today. Lets go get them guys!!!"

"Sounds fair enough let’s do this guys. Good luck to everyone."

I cannot wait to get him out of this game when the opportunity arises.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2.   Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2. EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 12:45 pm

I'm bummed that I have an uphill battle in this game now, I had to show my challenge ability card WAY TOO EARLY in this game and now it feels like I'm going to need to bring my A game to every single challenge possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2.   Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2. Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next