Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2.   Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 12:49 pm

I don't trust Klaus and Kam at all. AT ALL.

I'm in an alliance with them but I think they are con artists.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2.   Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 12:59 am

What a chaotic night this was.

The Queen Bitch has risen tonight in the HOH and nominated the teams who had the audacity to nominate me TWICE in a row.

I want Riku out of this game. But I know how good he can be in challenges and I set up a contingency plan if he manages to survive this eviction. He believes I'm good with him, and he believes in the existence of an alliance between me, Barney, him and Ariana. What a wacky nonsense alliance that is, but it will exist if he manages to survive eviction.

Riku is calling me out on the eviction thread now. He tells me this is an all an act but I don't like having the spotlight on me this early.
Back to top Go down

Big Brother Quarantine, Take 2.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2