Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for David Rose & Klaus

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 7:42 pm

Yeah only one!!
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 6:23 pm

Hey did you slide 1000 posts my way?
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 6:26 pm

It’s okay if you haven’t but I’d really appreciate it. By the way I don’t know if she was sent to test me but Ariana said she spoke to you about you wanting Patrick to go up and asked me if you said her name too. I denied you saying her name
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 6:33 pm

Arisa told me Kam and Barney donated!
Back to top Go down
David Rose

David Rose

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 6:38 pm

Nice! I am too but I haven't hit 1,000 yet so I'm trying to get to 1,000 before the deadline and then I will donate.
Back to top Go down
David Rose

David Rose

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 7:04 pm

I'm so nervous. I didn't realize the time was shortened but I did 800 and gave them to you.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 7:05 pm

Thank you!! That’s more than enough David. I hope I can comeback
Back to top Go down
David Rose

David Rose

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 11:31 pm

Hey buddy. I was so glad to have you back, obviously since I gave you all my posts lol. It looks like the end of the road but I’m thankful that I had you as a friend in this game. It wouldn’t have been nearly as fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for David Rose & Klaus
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21