Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for David Rose & Klaus

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
David Rose

David Rose

This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:34 pm

Ok I'm working to wrangle up the votes.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:51 pm

So barney and Bea told me they voted Kam out. But they’re the only ones who spoke to me apart from you. And Kam is defeated and telling people to vote her out Sad
Back to top Go down
David Rose

David Rose

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:52 pm

Yeah Barney seems confident that the votes are there. I'll be voting to keep you. And then we'll have to talk about the others because the game got real tonight. We JUST made our Kam alliance and lost it.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:53 pm

I want to work with you and barney moving forward if I do stay and I promise I will spill my whole game to you guys.
Back to top Go down
David Rose

David Rose

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:00 pm

Do you think we can trust him even though he made up that whole thing last night about steering me away from nominating you?
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:02 pm

No we can only trust each other but we also need numbers. If he’s willing to go to work to get me votes then he seems like a loyal person and we can use that.
Back to top Go down
David Rose

David Rose

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:03 pm

That's true. Like it seems like we can trust him to an extent but also need to stay aware.

I feel so bad for Kam!
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:04 pm

I know Sad I can’t believe our trio is already broken up like there is nothing I want to do more than get rid of Liza.
Back to top Go down
David Rose

David Rose

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:23 pm

I'm going to go to bed buddy! I hope you pull through.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:24 pm

Thank you for everything tonight David! Hopefully I’m still here after 10am <3
Back to top Go down
David Rose

David Rose

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:27 pm

I hope so! And I'm sorry we couldn't pull off the veto but there is always the next HOH!
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:29 pm

Oh I’m going so hard at that next hoh. I don’t care if I have to stay up another 20 hours, I will. Goodnight David!!
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:09 am

Did you find out if your double vote will be public?
Back to top Go down
David Rose

David Rose

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:13 am

No, Arisa never answered but Barney told me that I won't need it.
Patrick also messaged me and said "hey are you good to keep Klaus?"
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:15 am

I hope we won’t need it cuz I have 4 with you bea barney and Patrick but I don’t know who else. I tried Patrick and Ariana and they’re still deciding. Shelli is ignoring my messages and I haven’t reached out to dani but I assume she’ll just ignore too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for David Rose & Klaus
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next