Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #3 - Riku vs Ariana Grande vs Kam

Go down 
+10
David Rose
Barney Stinson
Kam
Daniele Donato
Rose the Hat
Peter Griffin
Ariana Grande
Patrick Star
Riku
Cent
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cent

Cent

Eviction Ceremony #3 - Riku vs Ariana Grande vs Kam Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Riku vs Ariana Grande vs Kam   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Riku vs Ariana Grande vs Kam EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:00 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your 3rd vote for eviction. You are voting for the person you want to see leave. The houseguest with the most votes will be evicted. 

You have 12 hours to vote aka vote by am 10:00 am EST Sunday June 14th 2020.

The 3 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. You will cast your vote in your Diary Room. Title the thread "Eviction Votes"

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.

REMEMBER THAT YOU FORFEIT YOUR RIGHT TO PLAY IN THE HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD CHALLENGE IF YOU FAIL TO VOTE
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Riku vs Ariana Grande vs Kam   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Riku vs Ariana Grande vs Kam EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:03 pm

Deff did not expect to be in this position but houseguests this game has been really nuts so far. Twists and turns and all sorts of things haha!! Guys I really love you all and I’m having a blast in this game so far. I would very much like to stay around for a little while longer!!! Love you guys!!!
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Riku vs Ariana Grande vs Kam   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Riku vs Ariana Grande vs Kam EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:04 pm

love you Riku!
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Riku vs Ariana Grande vs Kam   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Riku vs Ariana Grande vs Kam EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 11:14 pm

Hi housemates!!!! It's been a fun like 5 days that feel like weeks kskskssk<3 But I hope to still play and compete! I really love the competitions and think there is a lot more I can contribute to the game and season. Please let me know if you plan on keeping me<3 At the end of the day, its a game and I love you all<3
Back to top Go down
Peter Griffin

Peter Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Riku vs Ariana Grande vs Kam   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Riku vs Ariana Grande vs Kam EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 11:16 pm

Good luck to all the nominees! <3
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Riku vs Ariana Grande vs Kam   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Riku vs Ariana Grande vs Kam EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 11:16 pm

Good luck nominees!!
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Thanks you guys. I knkw this all a game and it’s nothing personal. I love you guys with all my heart and I’m really glad to have shared this experience with all of you guys.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Riku vs Ariana Grande vs Kam   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Riku vs Ariana Grande vs Kam EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 11:21 pm

Riku wrote:
Thanks you guys. I knkw this all a game and it’s nothing personal. I love you guys with all my heart and I’m really glad to have shared this experience with all of you guys.

You are a gem <333
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Riku vs Ariana Grande vs Kam   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Riku vs Ariana Grande vs Kam EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 11:22 pm

Haha just me being me!!! Hopefully I can stay around longer and off some more of that personality!!!
Back to top Go down
Daniele Donato

Daniele Donato

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Riku vs Ariana Grande vs Kam   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Riku vs Ariana Grande vs Kam EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 11:33 pm

good luck to the noms!
Back to top Go down
Kam

Kam

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Riku vs Ariana Grande vs Kam   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Riku vs Ariana Grande vs Kam EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 11:44 pm

Hey guys! I would love to stay and keep playing. I would appreciate It if you guys could keep me around for a lil while longer. Thank you and goodluck to the other noms <3
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Riku vs Ariana Grande vs Kam   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Riku vs Ariana Grande vs Kam EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 12:07 am

Hey guys just wanted to make one last plea before I head out for the night. Guys I really think there is a clear person here that is way better than me but no one can take them down. I really think the best bet would to keep me around so I can take tnat shot at them. I would really appreciate your guys vote and will do anytbjng to receive it. And if I have to get more blood on my hands then so be it
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Riku vs Ariana Grande vs Kam   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Riku vs Ariana Grande vs Kam EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 12:09 am

Riku wrote:
Hey guys just wanted to make one last plea before I head out for the night. Guys I really think there is a clear person here that is way better than me but no one can take them down. I really think the best bet would to keep me around so I can take tnat shot at them. I would really appreciate your guys vote and will do anytbjng to receive it. And if I have to get more blood on my hands then so be it
https://giphy.com/gifs/vh1-basketball-wives-l4FGAmzBwg7jcFpjG
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Riku vs Ariana Grande vs Kam   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Riku vs Ariana Grande vs Kam EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 12:12 am

Season 2 had a clear competitor in it and no one too the shot when needed. Guys if I go, who else is gonna take the shot? Please keep me and I will make sure they go
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Riku vs Ariana Grande vs Kam   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Riku vs Ariana Grande vs Kam EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 12:19 am

Who are we talking about here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Riku vs Ariana Grande vs Kam   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Riku vs Ariana Grande vs Kam Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next