Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin

Go down 
+7
Shelli Poole
Cent
David Rose
Barney Stinson
Ariana Grande
Peter Griffin
Arisa Cox
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:23 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your 11th vote for eviction. You are voting for the person you want to see leave. The houseguest with the most votes will be evicted. 

You have 37 minutes to vote aka vote by 9:00pm EST TONIGHT.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. You will cast your vote in your Diary Room. Title the thread "Eviction Votes"
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Peter Griffin

Peter Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:25 pm

Just evict me lol
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:30 pm

Peter Griffin wrote:
Just evict me lol
Karen's impact >>>

Thanks for upsetting myself and Peter to the point where we feel mentally drained from the game lol
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:31 pm

Who's Karen?

Amy Schumer, Barney Stinson and Rose the Hat like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:32 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Who's Karen?

that damn David guy what a Karen
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:32 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Who's Karen?
#1 victim Razz
Back to top Go down
David Rose

David Rose

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:37 pm

Shrug. That's me.
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:06 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Just a heads up that we have severe thunder storms & rain that started here a few minutes ago. If I vanish, thats why.

hope everything is okay Arisa
Back to top Go down
Cent

Cent

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:13 pm

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike and they lose $50 if they happen to make finals.

Shelli Poole, you did not vote in time.

Let's read the votes

By a vote of 4-2
Spoiler:

The rest of you, I will see you at 9:30pm EST for your 12th Head of Household competition!
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:13 pm

sorry Ari, congrats Peter
Back to top Go down
Shelli Poole

Shelli Poole

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:15 pm

4-2?? whyd i think there was so many more people left jsfnovnfsvnsfnv
Back to top Go down
Shelli Poole

Shelli Poole

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:15 pm

but congrats peter!!! sorry ariana!
Back to top Go down
Cent

Cent

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:16 pm

Announcement

Earlier tonight Peter Griffin chose to pull himself from the game. He is no longer a houseguest and will not sit on jury.

Chanel #3 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:16 pm

Cent wrote:
Announcement

Earlier tonight Peter Griffin chose to pull himself from the game. He is no longer a houseguest and will not sit on jury.
booooo
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:17 pm

I am hurt and shocked by this decision. You all have betrayed me. Karen, you too??? You told me you were voting to keep me. Can't believe this!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Ariana Grande vs Peter Griffin Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next