Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 2:13 pm

Only Arisa, Cent, Rose the Hat & Klaus have access to this room

Requested by: Rose the Hat
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 2:14 pm

Hey!! I wanted to make a room for the two of us, if we ever wanted to chat about anything between you and me!! You were one of the first people to chat with me in the game and with everything playing out the way it did, I feel paranoid now ;_;
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 2:15 pm

Hey rose thanks for making the room I appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 2:15 pm

I’m sorry your game was blown up Sad that must suck
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 2:18 pm

Rose I want us to be really transparent with each other. I often feel like you ask questions and not give any answers back almost like you want me to say something just so you can agree. I want us to be able to share our real thoughts and feelings in this game. You were the first person I spoke to in this forum, I legit plan to uphold that loyalty. It also hurts me to see your game getting blown up. If you’re hearing things about me, come to me and I’ll do the same from now on
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 2:19 pm

It's okay, I posted my best pitch publicly on my side of things, hopefully people are accepting of it! :/
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 3:39 pm

Hello?
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 3:55 pm

What's up??
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 3:56 pm

You don’t want to respond to my long message lol I just poured my heart out to you rose ahaha
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 3:58 pm

Ohhhhhh shit!! Klause! I'm sorry, I posted a response while you were posting that and I totally missed it!!! I swear lol.

I'm sorry that I seem to ask a lot of questions and don't give a lot of answers!!! I don't mean to do that.

I'm more than happy to be fully transparent with you!!! Honestly, I would be happy to be transparent with you. What questions do you have?
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 3:58 pm

I literally completely missed it loll, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 3:59 pm

Looooool girl I was like damn she don’t care to answer me :-(
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 3:59 pm

Nah I don’t have any questions right now. As far as the Riku blow up, I believe you first always.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 4:02 pm

Yeah I don't mean to withhold answers or anything, that isn't my intention at all!!

I promise I'll be more straightforward with you and if anything concerns you or worries you, I'll be more than happy to talk things out in the most transparent way possible!
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 4:11 pm

Okay I do have a question tho. Did you tell people about our alliance with Kam?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next