Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 5:59 pm

Rose the Hat wrote:
I spoke to Rue briefly the night she and I both won veto and we congratulated each other and chatted for a bit. Rue barely signs on and talks to anyone one on one it feels like.

That Rue alliance thing goes back to that alliance Riku was trying to get me involved with. He was trying to convince me to try to campaign for him to stay in the game so we can do a "challenge threat alliance" and Rue was included in that. Rue messaged me about Riku's pitch and I told her I already heard about it from Riku. This was an alliance I never had interest in and Riku was trying to make it sound like I was the one who thought of the idea.
oh shittt so it was all his idea and he was just lying to me? That’s f*cked. Riku was a wild one in this game man I’m glad he’s gone so you can breathe a little
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 6:00 pm

One more thing also Riku told me right before he left he saw a private room that supposedly you made with Liza before it went private and I asked her just to confirm but you literally just told me you’re good with her so it’s not shocking to me at all.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 6:06 pm

Yeah, I talk to Liza but we haven't really talked about any specific alliances or game plans yet. it's mostly just casual chatter and if either of us hears anything about the other type thing. If I continue to get good vibes from her and if you feel comfortable with her too, she could be someone we consider for an alliance maybe?? Maybe not right now, let things breathe a little bit before we try to create any more alliances because shit was crazy today with riku. But maybe a little later on it's something we can consider!
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 6:09 pm

Oh I’m down. I adore Liza. I also have casual chats and shes a sweet girl
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 6:10 pm

We’ll see what happens tonight and we’ll go from there
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 6:16 pm

Yeah!! I want to lay low for like a little bit and not try to reach out to people about alliances yet because of all that heat today. It'll be interesting to see what happens tonight and it will definitely help us figure out what the next best thing to do is!!
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 7:07 pm

Good luck with this endurance!! I would do so bad in this, I'm someone who loves sleep lmao
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 7:08 pm

Thank you babe <3 I will try my hardest 😂
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 1:33 am

You're doing a great job!!!
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 1:33 am

Ahaha I’m about to drop but I’m trying. Thank you Rose! Why aren’t you sleeping for me
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 1:35 am

I'm gunna go to bed soon!! Haha, I wanted to check in and see how the challenge was going!!

Well either way, you made it really far!!
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 1:36 am

Thank you <3 get some rest girl
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 2:42 am

Good luck in the rest of the challenge, i’m gunna try to sleep now lololol
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 2:43 am

Rose please 🤣🤣🤣 you’ve lasted longer than some people ahah
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 1:20 pm

What is with this stand off?? lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next