Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time

Go down 
+12
Momo
Daniele Donato
Arisa Cox
Shelli Poole
Rose the Hat
R
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva
Peter Griffin
Barney Stinson
Klaus Hargreeves
Patrick Star
Ariana Grande
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
R

Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time   Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:08 pm

Wait what happened to Barney lol? I skipped a couple of pages
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time   Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:11 pm

Here!
Back to top Go down
Peter Griffin

Peter Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time   Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:11 pm

Here!
Back to top Go down
Peter Griffin

Peter Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time   Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:12 pm

He went awol Sad
Back to top Go down
Shelli Poole

Shelli Poole

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time   Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:18 pm

Omg Klaus and Peter y’all are destroying this comp!! I keep coming back to check 😂😂
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time   Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:20 pm

Ahah thanks shelli. Here!
Back to top Go down
Peter Griffin

Peter Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time   Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:20 pm

Okay this really sucks for me to do this and I thought I had a chance of winning, but it's getting too late for me. I have things I need to do and take care of. I really thought things would've ended sooner. I think I have to bow out. Congrats Klaus.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time   Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:24 pm

Peter Griffin wrote:
Okay this really sucks for me to do this and I thought I had a chance of winning, but it's getting too late for me. I have things I need to do and take care of. I really thought things would've ended sooner. I think I have to bow out. Congrats Klaus.
wow Peter you did a great job!!! thank you man.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time   Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:26 pm

Klaus if Peter does not post by 3:40:00 you are the official Head of Household. I will need nominations in your Diary Room before 6:00pm EST so you might want to do that before you take a nap.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time   Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:32 pm

Here!
Back to top Go down
R

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time   Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:37 pm

Patrick at 3:40
Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time - Page 36 06915473e5e4d31b55fbc8392f587ea2
Back to top Go down
R

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time   Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:37 pm

Lol I meant *peter
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time   Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:40 pm

Congrats Klaus. And congrats Peter!
I could never!
Back to top Go down
R

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time   Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:40 pm

Congrats well deserved!
Back to top Go down
Daniele Donato

Daniele Donato

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time   Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:42 pm

congrats klaus! that was well deserved and i also hope you take a good nap! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time   Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Head of Household Challenge #4 - I Got Nothing but Time
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next