Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Final 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cent

Cent

Final 4  Empty
PostSubject: Final 4    Final 4  EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:26 pm

Eliza
My baby!! I am so proud of you! I know I ranted at you in most of my blog, but it's cz I want you to win! LOL! You're such an amazing person and it was great seeing your behind the scenes play. You went this entire game without a ride or die and made it to Final 4! Ugh, the power! It's crazy because your first few rounds were spent ranting and cussing me and Arisa out in your dairy room lmfaoooo. Now look at you! Games aren't won in the first few rounds, they're lost. Regardless of how this ends, I am so proud of you! <3

Shelli 
CHILEEEEEE. I love my baby Eliza but you have become my favorite houseguest of the season. The damn drunk vibes you gave off every round sjskhdhdash A MESS! My favorite moment has to be you nominating Rose and Patrick but forgetting to nominate them in the speech! Honestly though, you played an amazing game! You coasted through the first half of the game and then BAM all of a sudden you're key swing votes and beasting comps. Anyone in jury not respecting your game is bitter. But I can't blame them because Im always team #BitterJuror LOL. Sn: Not understanding why Kam was so upset with you when it's not like she was working with you majority of the game?? As if she didn't screw Patrick the vote before?? Lol. I do hope the Jury gives you a chance because I think you played one of the best, if not the best, games of the season. So bravo! #CentsFavoritePlayer

Patrick
 Ahhh, Patty! I think you played a similar game to mine, except I was a more savage. You stayed loyal to your people and kept it together when they betrayed you, which I liked. Never closing the door on any of the housegeuests saved you plenty of times, it was a great strategy! Being the "fun" one in the house put you on a couple of people's radar but overall the house loved you. Which illustrates a great social game! 

Rose The Hat
 GREGGGG! Chile I love you but I hate steamroll games lmfaoooo. I hated them in my season, I hated them season 2, and chile I hated them this season. Although, honestly you had no choice. It was either win or be taken out....or let me rephrase, it SHOULD have been win or be taken out but these people never took the opportunity when handed to them (Except good ole Shelli). This is clearly a testament to your social game, or maybe their stupidity, because I have no clue how you got out of the double eviction lmfaooo. I even talked about this when I went on my rant towards Patrick. Im not sure if the others just didn't respect your game enough to blindslide you or what, but I know that if you make it to Finale night, you just may run circles around these people/questions. 

Shelli Poole and Elizaveta Tuktamysheva like this post

Back to top Go down
Shelli Poole

Shelli Poole

Final 4  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 4    Final 4  EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 6:51 pm

ikr kam nominated me week 1 after telling me we were good.... dbvhjksjkvbwrhbfw like :/
Back to top Go down

Final 4
Page 1 of 1