Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

DR #9 - final 14.. maybe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SZA

SZA

DR #9 - final 14.. maybe Empty
PostSubject: DR #9 - final 14.. maybe   DR #9 - final 14.. maybe EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 11:52 pm

alright so after a numerous amount of crazy days in this house we're so close to jury and single digits. i went from being inactive on my last season to strategically putting myself against all the odds this season. there are so many times where me and my capability and effort socially and where it lacked could have gotten me in trouble. thank god i made connections to those when i did. technically im not safe yet, but i am 1100000% depending on my connection i made with stefan, the introduction of establishing a group, and our just overall convo every day about the game to hopefully pay off in this veto ceremony.

with that being said, i still believe that i am placed very amazingly amongst the rest of the cast. i believe that everyone has made themselves a target in a way, besides me and perhaps jackie or robin. Hottie is being targeted by Adam, rob would nom hottie in a heartbeat im guessing, rob could be a nominee for Hottie alternatively. Kelly is targeting adam as well, and adam is also targeting Kelly. I think a good amount of the ally members in the six are targeting Kelly. Stefan just made himself a target within Veronica who won POV (thanks to my list) in which they're both staying in the future. I'm sure that Hange is a target for the people in the six who don't talk to them. Christian probably isn't being targeted.

My goal now that the numbers are dwindling down, is to target people who otherwise wouldn't be targeted. so I ultimately want to come for people LIKE Christian, Jackie, Robin, but they all have shown somewhat trust in me that I don't necessarily want to ruin at this point in the game. I think it will be a good idea to target them in the future no matter what, however as of right now I'm just sitting back. I was able to give answers to both sides of the competition today, and I'm sure that I know information that nobody else does, such as how the 6 are sitting pretty and worked together in the veto.

I need to plant more distrust amongst the alliance but  there's never a scenario in which I can do so, so I think it's best to plant distrust amongst those who aren't in the alliance. I want to start spreading rumors that there's a big alliance in the house, and hopefully I'm able to do that and get myself out of the limelight. I know that once it gets further and further into the game people will begin to look at social ties, connections, etc... nominations.. and i'll become a big target. Hopefully, I'm able to get some power and some information and immediately get rid of whomever has plans to target me.

So future plans: Ride out the 6 till I can't, plant rumors about big alliances forming/majority alliances forming now that it's later in the game. My actual MAIN MAIN goal rn is to stay safe till jury. Not being nominated till post jury is a big accomplishment, not playing in a veto, knowing where the votes would go and being able to capitalize on each HoH, being on both sides of the nominee and the hoh are all big social accomplishments. I think socially, I'm playing extremely well. Eventually I'll need to use my physical power to showcase that, but I honestly think I'm just bad tbh. but anyway, I didn't really wanna post this rn because if I get nommed it'll be ugly and embarrassing but lets see how the night goes <3

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down

DR #9 - final 14.. maybe
Page 1 of 1