Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Katrina's Thread

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Katrina's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Katrina's Thread   Katrina's Thread EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 10:21 pm

For my home girl, Astrid.
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Katrina's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katrina's Thread   Katrina's Thread EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:23 am

too many girls up in this bitch
Looks like it's going to be a blood bath
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Katrina's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katrina's Thread   Katrina's Thread EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 3:15 pm

Well it's day 2 we're still here coco
I'm honestly in Aaww at how amazing coco has been socially. I don't have the same charisma as her and don't know how to make friends easily. I am so happy to be playing with her because she knows my situation during the day with my son I'm usually so busy with him so she doesn't realize how much I appreciate her keeping up socially with all these people.
I feel good at where were at in the game right now. I know we voted out blair but as of right now hopefully she earned our trust so we can continue moving on in the game with her.
Nottey is a gem. I can see him going far as well

Keke is my favorite right now. Sweetheart and down to earth
Coco are we gunning for HOH tonight? Lol
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Katrina's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katrina's Thread   Katrina's Thread EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 3:34 pm

Yas!!!!! - coco

I love you!
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Katrina's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katrina's Thread   Katrina's Thread EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 9:57 am

HAPPY CANADA DAY 🇨🇦
Good morning Coco , Arisa , Ronan
I'm still laughing so hard at coco and I trying to solve the HOH code last night..i swear I felt like coco was hyperventilating at one point. Ahhh good times
So I reached out to Rae today. We haven't really talked and want to see where her head is at in the game.
Today we're going to gun for HOH again. I really want to see who wants to really work with us going forward in the game.
And coco I totally agree. I have a feeling Aaron is Dean. Same charisma
Anyways let's lay low a bit today and do more personal talk. I DON'T want people to think we game too hard.

Saoirse Ronan and Megan Fox like this post

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

Katrina's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katrina's Thread   Katrina's Thread EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:04 am

Its still trippy to me that someones character name on here is Rae...

Megan Fox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Katrina's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katrina's Thread   Katrina's Thread EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:09 am

I definitely think it was done on purpose.
You have a fan 🙃

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Katrina's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katrina's Thread   Katrina's Thread EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:14 am

Rae is the queen. Come on. We all know it -- Coco

Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Katrina's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katrina's Thread   Katrina's Thread EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 2:29 pm

So I can't believe we have an alliance which I feel is solid with blair and heather
These two people we wanted out lmaooooo
We talked to them when they were down and vulnerable being on the block and were doing the same thing to Rae right now which hopefully works.
The BGC I DON'T fully trust I doubt they will take a shot on us because we have little relationships 1 on 1.

Honestly I think we are in a good spot. This is the first time playing not feeling paranoid about people coming after us.
We just have to lay low in threads a bit and not annoy people
-katrina

Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Katrina's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katrina's Thread   Katrina's Thread EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 9:56 am

HOLY SHIT WHAT A NIGHT!!!

WE WON HOH and it was definitely needed because we need an HOH under our belt. We need people who we're working with trust us. I trust Sandra, Blair , Heather , Nottie and a few others before anyone else so I wanted to make sure they knew they were safe in our books!

Who would have thought that when coco was going to answer the first question I told her largest ocean was Philippines Sea and she typed and sent it 3 hours later we would win HOH. We were dying laughter when we wrote that. Honestly with coco's amazing heart she didn't want to win HOH because she didn't want to upset anyone but thankfully she trusted me and went ahead and we got the win to nominate people we don't connect with now rather later in the game when it gets harder.

We love you percy and never wanted to nominate you but we felt that was the smartest game move for us

Ohhh I see sandra has some Tea. Coco is going to talk to her now and see what's up

Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Katrina's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katrina's Thread   Katrina's Thread EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:15 am

Girl. Gtfo with your Philippine Sea. You suck. Lmao
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Katrina's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katrina's Thread   Katrina's Thread EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:17 am

I SPIT OUT MY COFFEE LAST NIGHT. I COULDN'T BREATHE 🤣🤣

Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Katrina's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katrina's Thread   Katrina's Thread EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:23 am

And my clown ass. I knew it was wrong. Wrong when you said it. Wrong when I typed it. Wrong when I read it back. Wrong went I sent it.

But I trust you so much THAT I DID.

WTF
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Katrina's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katrina's Thread   Katrina's Thread EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:24 am

I cannot type. My eyes are on fired.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

Katrina's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katrina's Thread   Katrina's Thread EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 2:29 pm

Coco is basically the sweetest human on the face of the earth

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Katrina's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katrina's Thread   Katrina's Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Katrina's Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next