Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Coco's Thread

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Coco's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Coco's Thread   Coco's Thread EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 10:20 pm

Just decorating the room for Katrina and I.

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Coco's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coco's Thread   Coco's Thread EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 11:29 am

Has a little chat this morning with someone. Not sure who. So many girls in the inbox. I cannot believe we dressed to flirt and we have no one to flirt with. Anyways, they were, all, "I wonder what the twist is this season!" And here is me. All twisty and shit. Just sitting here going, "I dunno!"

I gotta work on my speech and mannerisms. It is hard to squash me down so I am less of a spectacle. Working on it.

Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Coco's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coco's Thread   Coco's Thread EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 2:59 pm

Today has been a lowkey day. While I was surprised to see Leslie go, I am actually happy it was her and Bulma because they are more active players. Also happy I saw Heather log in right before HOH and sent her a DM to tell her to hurry and get her info in so as not to miss it. In doing so, we were safe for the eviction because I built a fast bridge.

Voting for Blair also worked. It lit a fire and she is going to try harder and she truly seems a bit lost and with not a lot of friends so we are safe there, too. That was a good friendship to foster.

It's a quiet day for me. Popping in every once in awhile but reading back so my name is not at the forefront.

We shall see how it goes!
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Coco's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coco's Thread   Coco's Thread EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 3:00 pm

So many typos. I miss the edit button. *wailing into space*
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Coco's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coco's Thread   Coco's Thread EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:37 pm

Hello! Tonight went well.

Blair and I became tight yesterday she became tight with Alycia today. Low and behold, we are now tight with Alycia and Blair and we did it before she beasted the POV, too, so now we have a comp beast in our corner. Yay!

Truth: When she nommed Michael I was in rooms going, "Who is Michael?" And I, legit, just talked to him a few hours ago. What a sad clown I am. :p
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Coco's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coco's Thread   Coco's Thread EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:01 pm

I AM SO HIGH.

I think Dean is Aaron. Yep.

I was just in dms talking to Michael and after I finished my (again) high ass said to myself:

"Self, you are such a good liar. You don't promise a vote, you subtly redirect by using comforting words as a bullet, and then pour them a virtual tea and hug them on the couch. They all leave happy."

Shirley is EVERYTHING. I will murder my neighbor before I allow Shirley to go home.

Now I need to check this for typos which will take, like, an hour and go to bed.

Peace!!! Love all you bitches!
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Coco's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coco's Thread   Coco's Thread EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 9:42 am

July 1, 2020.

There. I remembered to date it. I hope that's right.

Sent off a litany of emails this morning to almost everyone I chat with just to touch base and say hi. Very generic shit.

Starting to wonder about Daphne. She's good for now but I think she's heading for the "Bitches I Don't Trust" box with AOC and Audrey. She's a bit too Patrick like in her ways. Just pops in to shake pom poms and vote. If any of these 3 go on the block, I'll vote to send them home. And lie about it. Of course.

Cheers to safety.

Peace!

Saoirse Ronan and Megan Fox like this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Coco's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coco's Thread   Coco's Thread EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 12:32 am

I'm alive.

Omg. I was worried after we won HOH but we managed to get Sandra the coins and then Keke won and all hell broke loose.

The next few days are going to be fun to read. And I am thrilled to be able to dial it down one million notches while these people just snatch weaves all day.

Blessed.
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Coco's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coco's Thread   Coco's Thread EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:07 am

I want this HOH. This is my wheelhouse. I want it. I will feel no joy until I see my name in lights because your girl is ready to get petty.

Saoirse Ronan and Megan Fox like this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Coco's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coco's Thread   Coco's Thread EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:15 am

I'm here for it babe. I can't wait

Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Coco's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coco's Thread   Coco's Thread EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:10 pm

So I always make sure that I am sober when I play a comp. Since I wasn't playing tonight, I got way high. Saw the comp. Knew all the posters in like 10 seconds. I would have smashed this comp and I feel pretty cool about that.

I think we need to let Heather go. I found out when I told everyone to give their coins to Sandra that Heather took that info out of the room and I had to work my ass off with Layla to make amends on that. She will leak again. And it does not help that she says she wants to keep playing but is never here for HOH or whatever.

Funniest part was her coming into our room and saying:

Quote :
Tbh this Is the only alliance I have that I actually care about. Idek

Nice to know out of all the alliances that you have, we give you heart squishies most.

Nothing personal, Heather. But what Katrina and I are doing is hard enough without road hazards. I love you
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Coco's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coco's Thread   Coco's Thread EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:51 pm

Coco that is the best thing that I have read.
Heather is out!!! F outta here with were the only alliance she has.
Bye Felicia 👋
-katrina

Megan Fox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Coco's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coco's Thread   Coco's Thread EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:17 pm

I think I think Daphne/Haleigh/Blair/Carly/Penny and maybe Billie will do Michael to save Heather. Daphne is telling Heather she is trying to save her. So let's watch that vote count. - Coco

Fyi, today Daphne posted a photo of Frankie in our private room so, I mean, there is only so much one girl can take. If she is ever up, she gotta go.
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Coco's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coco's Thread   Coco's Thread EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:20 pm

Oh, told Tyler I'd vote Heather. It's a lie. But just fyi. Heather will get votes but I need Chloe out first. - coco
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Coco's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coco's Thread   Coco's Thread EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:40 pm

Yoooooo. Coco here.

Wow, what a night. The tide may finally be turning. Bonus. Now Carly has been nommed numerous times so MAYBE she forgets all about my nom since I told her I'd save her last time she was on the block cuz I owed her one.

I made a genuine connection with Haleigh today. That shit isn't even game related. My heart hurts for her right now. Poor thing. No way I vote her out.

Percy. I know he is logging in hidden and trying to show up in the final 3. I see you, boo.

And Mike left me out of his big alliance. I'm bitter. If he reaches out, I am digging for gold because he is ready to spill.

It was a decent day.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coco's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coco's Thread   Coco's Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Coco's Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next