Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

DR thoughts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

DR thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR thoughts   DR thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:25 pm

When I tell you I screamed when Keke actually put Tinashe on the block, oh my god. I’ve been wanting this to happen, you have both Chloe and Tinashe’s asses sitting up on the block, I wouldn’t mind both leaving. My target is Tinashe because she is very shady. She only messages me to fish for information. She’s a fisherwoman. But what she fails to realize is that I’m not taking the bait. So she has nothing to report back to her boss or whoever sends her in my DM every eviction night. So she gotta go. I have a feeling She’s part of a group, and now is the time to break that up. Her being so mad at Keke, shows that she had something and it got derailed, and Keke was everywhere. So let me sit back and enjoy that show.
DR thoughts - Page 2 Giphy

Arisa Cox and Saoirse Ronan like this post

Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: DR thoughts   DR thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:58 pm

So Tinashe came in my DM, campaigning to me, about her working with Keke, which I already found out. And asking me to not vote her out. So what did I do? I voted her out. But she doesn’t need to know that Smile Her and Chloe are mad because they’re strategy of hiding and working together got exposed, and so they are throwing many under the bus and losing votes in the process. But hey, nobody is talking about little ole Susie. Cheers Wink

Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: DR thoughts   DR thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 2:35 am

Ok so THAT was a success and a blindside all in one. I really wanted both Chloe and Tinashe out but clearly 8 people had other plans. And I feel so bad for sunflower, but that’s the game. It’s blown up and now it’s about to be war in this house. If people don’t start waking up and sussing out that majority alliance, they’re gonna be picked off one by one. So let’s play people. Let’s play.

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: DR thoughts   DR thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 7:06 pm

This fairytale HoH comp had me so stumped lmaoo. I was staring at my screen thinking what the hell am I gonna do with a frog and some shoes Laughing Laughing But I think I put something good together. I was really contemplating whether to go for HoH or immunity, because I want to not get too much blood on my hands but if I’m not good enough for immunity, I need to have HoH. Unless my alliance wins HoH or people I feel safe with. So this is a very unpredictable one. I hope it works out...

Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: DR thoughts   DR thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:17 pm

Carter and Tyler’s nomination speeches have me in tears of laughter Laughing Laughing I just think it’s so ironic how Chloe made her grand speech calling out Carter, Layla and Keke as a “trio” and Sandra / Tyler as the two running the game. And here we are with Sandra winning immunity, Carter & Tyler winning HoH, and Chloe’s as back up on the block. I just have to laugh Laughing Laughing You couldn’t write a better story than THAT.

I was trying to win HoH but now two of my allies are in power, and I can still have some influence without having blood on my hands.

Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: DR thoughts   DR thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:54 am

Final 22, we survived the first week of this game! Which felt like a month Laughing I’m so glad to still be here, hopefully I can continue to navigate through this game the way I have been and get that much closer to winning the game and the prize that goes along with it! I’m very satisfied with the way the eviction went, I began to have my doubts but Chloe and Heather left. I’m actually kinda sad to see heather go because I did like her and I know she wasn’t coming for me, but she was a really strong competitor and it was time to take her out. I told her I didn’t vote her out and I did (sorry heather). Chloe, I’m perfectly fine with her leaving. Someone nullified Daphne’s vote so that was interesting. I think it was Michael. I really want to get that Automatic HoH but I’m worried someone else might get it first... But let’s see! 12 down, 21 to go Wink

Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: DR thoughts   DR thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:35 pm

Yes final 20! I’m so happy right now, this was actually a scary round in my opinion, because the HoH comp went terribly for me. And before that, I heard that Nottie wanted to put me on the block as a easy nomination just because I nominated him, which I understand, but after he messaged me calling a truce he wants to tell people that I’m tight-lipped? Of course I am, cause I don’t trust you and you’re not in any alliances with me. Hello? I guess I will have to just socialize more in the threads so people don’t think I’m cagey, but In order to get info out of me, you have to earn my trust, and he has not. In other news, I was invited into a 8 person alliance called “The Avengers” which is comprised of all the players so far that have won HoH. I’m really glad we are all safe this round, and hopefully we can make it far into the game, before having to cut each other out.

Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: DR thoughts   DR thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:49 pm

Hold on, I’m back. Do y’all see Michael’s long ass essay in the eviction ceremony thread? You see it? That is why I mind my business. Cause we are playing with loose lips and loose cannons. As long as I don’t give these people a reason to “expose” me, I’m good. This is why I am never the first one to throw a name out so they can say “WeLl SuSiE sAiD-“ no. I may plant a seed but I’m gonna let you go out and help it grow. So if they wanna have an exposed party, be my guest Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: DR thoughts   DR thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:07 pm

Whew the chaos and drama that ensued last night. Not only was Michael being a crackhead leading up to his eviction and after, but that tie between Penny and Percy Shocked I know Audrey was really considering sending Percy home because he doesn’t really give an effort, but Penny had to go. It was her time. The amount of exposing going on, I’m glad I just minded my business. Cause if the “outsiders” win HoH, they better go after Sandra & Tyler. They claim that people are fools for not targeting Tyler & Sandra but have they tried gunning for them? Doesn’t seem so, until they got evicted. Tyler and Sandra are big threats in the game, but it’s too soon for me to take a shot because they’re in my alliance, but trust me they will be taken out soon enough. While the drama was happening, I took time to message Nottie, to smoothen things out, he then proposed a f2 deal with me, and of course I said yes. Do I think I’m Nottie’s #1? No. Is he mine? Hell no. But I’ll make him feel like I’m really down with it cause why would I say no to a final 2 deal? Maybe now he’ll be off of my back for a while.

Saoirse Ronan and Sandra Kaluiokalani like this post

Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: DR thoughts   DR thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:35 pm

This was a very scary nomination round. Aang and Marianne came out of nowhere! I thought I did sum in that HoH competition but no the hell I didn’t Laughing Laughing literally four of my allies got nominated (I’m thankful it wasn’t me). Carter won the veto, and I’m happy for her, now we have to see what Aang is gonna do. I know he’s sick and I hope he feels better soon, but now the suspense is making all of us sick too. I just hope he doesn’t nominate me because I am in the six figures alliance with him.

Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: DR thoughts   DR thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:03 pm

Aang nominated Tyler- I-

That was a big nomination I’m kinda shook but I’m not at the same time. I like Tyler and I know he isn’t targeting me so I’m kinds sad but I’m just glad it’s not me. Cheers to making final 18 cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: DR thoughts   DR thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:24 am

This round has shown me that Sandra is a big ass snake. She’s an ANACONDA up in this house, and I don’t mess with snakes. She really is targeting Layla when she’s actually the shady one, the one telling Marianne what to do and likely even Aang. Marianne is her puppet. Sandra is the ventriloquist. Both of them need to touch that block tomorrow. I want to see it. It’s time for her to GO.

Saoirse Ronan and Sandra Kaluiokalani like this post

Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: DR thoughts   DR thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 2:40 am

YES YES YES!!! Layla and Tyler stayed! I’m so happy. I just know Sandra is UPSET Laughing Laughing Laughing This eviction is to send a message. It’s game on now. That’s for sure. I’m so proud to make it to the halfway point of the game. 16 down, 17 to go!

Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: DR thoughts   DR thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:49 am

So Aang is gone, I’m kinda sad to see him go, but I’m not surprised at all. It was a 12-2 vote, that’s a blowout. Now the “six figures” alliance is down to myself, Keesha & Layla lol. Three figures. Percy is the ultimate pawn this season, he was on the block FOUR times and survived, which is hard to do with these crazy ass people. Eventually he needs to go. With Aang leaving, we are in the top 17, which means we outlasted half of the cast, and I’m so proud to make it this far. I hope I can continue to navigate through this game as I am and make it all the way to the final 2 to win. Sandra got really lucky she had that immunity necklace, but her luck will hopefully run out soon. And when am I gonna get a luxury shop item? DAMN Laughing I’ve been saving up my BBQ money, and hopefully it will be for a really good item when they restock!

Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: DR thoughts   DR thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:38 am

Someone tell me why it’s always the people with little gameplay who have the most to say lol. I understand Percy is dealing with personal things and I wish him well, but wow he had a lot to say. I do think he’s right about Tyler wasting his HoH, and Sandra being a rat, and there being some sort of girls alliance. He didn’t campaign to me at all so my vote was very easy, also I was tired of him surviving the block four times, so the 5th time, he had to go. Sandra is in my DM playing victim, like Sandra...I know the game you’re playing. And I’m ready to see her get evicted. 18 down, 15 to go.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DR thoughts   DR thoughts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DR thoughts
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next