Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

DR thoughts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

DR thoughts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR thoughts   DR thoughts - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 8:00 pm

Damn! I feel like I was close to winning HoH if I didn’t hurry with “Arisa Cox” instead of Arisa FOX. I’m happy for Daphne winning HoH but I’m kinda nervous because I don’t know where her head is at. I hope she doesn’t put me on the block, I literally breathed Laughing Laughing Hopefully she makes a big move this round and goes for Sandra, Audrey, something like that.
Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: DR thoughts   DR thoughts - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:50 am

Ok I have some things to say. So y’all know I nominated Nottie in week 3 because I couldn’t trust him and we never spoke. About 7 rounds later, he and I were talking and he proposed a final 2 deal with me. Did I agree? Hell yes because why would I say no to that. I’ve been loyal to him (for the most part) since then and now that he’s on the block, he is convinced that he has the votes to stay. But I keep trying to tell him as candidly and delicately as I can that people are lying to him and I don’t want to vote in the minority if the votes aren’t there. But no matter how many ways I tell him, he is convinced that Marianne, Billie, Celine, Carly and Keesha are voting in his favor. Yet some of them told me they heard only his name, and Billie & Keesha straight up said they’re voting Nottie out. So I may have to explain to him that people are lying to him in SPANISH or something cause English clearly ain’t working.
DR thoughts - Page 3 Giphy

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: DR thoughts   DR thoughts - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 10:47 pm

I hope these people start dropping out of this endurance competition SOON cause otherwise this is gonna be a LONG night... I was surprised to see Carly lose the comp so fast, Keesha didn’t surprise me. My goal is to last in the comp till 3am the latest. Let’s see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: DR thoughts   DR thoughts - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 12:07 am

Now at the 5 hour mark of the HoH competition and I think I have another three hours of it in me lol. And If Celine doesn’t stop whining after every 2 intervals... this is an endurance comp, you want someone to drop so badly, why don’t YOU drop?
DR thoughts - Page 3 Bb17-bigbrother-davonne-bye-gotobed-gif-5488960
Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: DR thoughts   DR thoughts - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 12:14 am

DR thoughts - Page 3 46789410

Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: DR thoughts   DR thoughts - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 9:54 am

So I lasted 6 hours and 44 mins, and these people are going on 15 hours.... Like DAMN I’m impressed! Couldn’t have been me. I feel pretty safe with the people that are still in, all except Celine, idk what the hell she’s going to do, but I think she’s definitely coming for my alliance. So I need her to get eliminated. Just drop out, damn!

Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: DR thoughts   DR thoughts - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:30 am

So I just woke up and Marianne is messaging me talking about the whole house wants me up and she hopes I’m not one of those people. Like damn, can I collect my thoughts first? Laughing So I message Carter and she tells me Marianne and Haleigh are her nom plans, and I’m ok with that, but I would rather see Celine on the block next to Marianne. I think Carter is taking a big risk keeping Celine safe and I hope it doesn’t backfire, since Celine is shady as hell and wanted her gone this round. But we will see, I’m glad to be safe Laughing

Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: DR thoughts   DR thoughts - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 4:49 pm

Marianne left as expected, and she definitely didn’t leave quietly. I do agree that the way she handled things in this game wasn’t great and the gameplay was just kind of all over the place. Aside from that I did like her, And I told her I’d keep her, but she had to go. I felt kind of bad breaking my word but she didn’t know I voted against her so it works for me. As much as I like the people playing so far aside from game, I keep my emotions out of it as much as possible. This is a competition. Very proud to be in the final 14 and hopefully I keep moving on up. While others get exposed, I will continue to play a seemingly chill social game but strategize and lie my way through and cover my tracks. 20 down, 13 to go.

Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: DR thoughts   DR thoughts - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:21 am

I was nominated for the first time in this game, and of course it was during an anonymous HoH twist. I’m sad to see Layla go because she seemed to be one of the most trustworthy people to me thus far, so it sucked being on the block with her. I was definitely used as a pawn to take her out. But my thing is, this is an anonymous HoH, why not use this as an opportunity to get rid of big ass threats like AUDREY, TYLER, or even SANDRA. But no, they made a weak ass move and put myself and Layla on the block. This makes me feel like those big threats, at least one or two of them were behind this HoH decision. And if not, then it was Celine because she was mute the whole entire time until the veto selection challenge. That’s suspicious. And if anyone has a beef with Layla, it’s Sandra. The girl gets called out every week and I’ve had enough, I don’t trust her. I really think it was either her or Celine that won HoH. If Celine was the one to win HoH, then my gut instinct from the last round was correct and I knew it would backfire (her not being nominated), And if I win HoH tonight, it’s going down and she will be up on that block. I was born at night, not LAST night. 21 down, 12 to go.

Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: DR thoughts   DR thoughts - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 11:59 pm

I literally almost won that veto. Was so close and of course Tyler had to win his 97th comp. I’m not too sure where the vote will go, I’m mentally prepared for either result. But I made it this far and I’m proud of myself. I hope my alliance members stick to their word and keep me tonight. If they don’t, I have words for them. I’m not leaving this game quietly. The dirty laundry will be aired out if that’s the case.

Arisa Cox and Saoirse Ronan like this post

Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: DR thoughts   DR thoughts - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:40 am

Sandra appears to have my back in this vote, which surprises me because I’ve been sketched out by her for a while now. I’ve been loyal to her but I’ve always had my eye on her. If she does vote to keep me, whether I stay or go, I will respect that. If my alliance members vote to evict me, they will be exposed, and I won’t feel bad about it.

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: DR thoughts   DR thoughts - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:55 am

We love you <3

Susie Carmichael likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: DR thoughts   DR thoughts - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:03 am

Love you both too <3 Thank you so much for this opportunity, it was a long, stressful and fun ride!

Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: DR thoughts   DR thoughts - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:11 am

Arisa I’m telling you if my allies voted to evict me, I’m flinging them under the bus Laughing Laughing They best be wise cause I’m behind the wheel.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DR thoughts   DR thoughts - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

DR thoughts
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3