Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC   This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 7:40 am

Good morning.

Did Alycia message you guys too?

She was the only nominee really campaigning.
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC   This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 7:47 am

That Alycia girl emailed me last night asking for my vote. And she said she heard there was "a majority alliance" trying to get her out. 32 active players and a "majority alliance". Wtf is that supposed to mean. I just told her I had voted and that I'd only heard her name brought up a few times and I thought she was good. She wanted to know who had said her name but I told her people had voted early for the luxury bucks so it would not matter. And she never wrote back again.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC   This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 7:50 am

I really don’t see how a majority alliance can form this early. The first rounds will be basically how well you developed ties. I cannot see an alliance of like 15 dictating how the votes would go.
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC   This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:46 am

Yeah, I can't see that, either.

Sandra, what is your definition of a pizza. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC   This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:50 am

I’ve seen this on the internet and it seems accurate.

This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC - Page 3 E387d910

Megan Fox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC   This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:00 am

Razz Razz That is hysterical.

Sandra Kaluiokalani likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC   This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:58 pm

One round officially over
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC   This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 2:00 pm

I was surprised so many people voted Leslie out. She seemed so nice. I feel sad for her. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC   This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 2:06 pm

I’m more surprised Bulma left. That came out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC   This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 2:19 pm

I never really talked to Bulma so I never got to really get to know her. Now I never will. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC   This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 2:35 pm

She reminds me of Nicki Minaj but that’s it
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC   This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 6:13 pm

Sandra Kaluiokalani wrote:
I’ve seen this on the internet and it seems accurate.

This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC - Page 3 E387d910

Omg this is hilarious LMAO

Sandra Kaluiokalani likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC   This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:04 pm

How are you guys feeling about the HOH?
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC   This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:24 pm

Nervous as hell. I don't know either of them very well so I have no idea what might happen. So many people voted to SAVE her last night and TOLD HER they were that you know they're safe. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC   This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:27 pm

Well hopefully she does not come after any of us. I feel like anyone touching the block faces uncertainty. There's so many factors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC   This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next