Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler   This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 8:21 pm

lmao I felt like having some fun today. Hopefully we are all safe. I don't talk to Keke and Audrey that much, but I've kept them off the block when I win.
Back to top Go down
Nottie Salton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler   This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 8:23 pm

Hoping to stay safe... I've talked to them in the past quite a bit, but who knows what's happening now?
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler   This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 8:26 pm

I’ve talked to both of them as well but I have no idea what they are thinking
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler   This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:25 pm

Penny or Haleigh? Or are we voting one of the guys out? Did Michael include either of you in his outsiders alliance?
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler   This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:36 pm

nope wasnt in it. from what was going arouund last night it was about 10 of em. it seems like michael is going home either way so wherever you guys wanan throw votes im game
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler   This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 7:44 pm

So proud of you man I love you
Back to top Go down
Nottie Salton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler   This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 7:48 pm

Way to go AANG!!

I got 8/10 right on my gut....nice work!

Who are you thinking of putting up?
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler   This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 7:49 pm

Haha I had instincts on all of them. Luckily they are all movies I’ve seen before. So far I have no idea I’m gonna see what people are saying to me first
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler   This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 7:50 pm

I'll respect whoever you want gone and vote your nominee out. I got them all right but it took me about 2 minutes more lol.

Nottie Salton likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler   This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:02 pm

Not sure if you care about this but a few people told me that Percy was the one who was leaking the guy alliance to the girls. I don't know how true that is though.
Back to top Go down
Nottie Salton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler   This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:25 pm

Any good pitches yet?

Anyone with a solid batch of people to kick under the bus?
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler   This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:26 pm

The only names that came back to me were carter and Megan. Form the people I’ve talked to. They’ve said they’re running that alliance that that was mentioned yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Nottie Salton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler   This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:34 pm

It’s funny how far out of the loop I am. I hadn’t heard any of those names. Although, might be worth holding on to one of them for a backdoor option?

Seems like a Megan and styler get along, no?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler   This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 9:03 pm

Yeah I hear all these things about these girls, but they never really push me to do anything. But they are bigger threats, these are good nominations Aang. Hope you feel better.
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler   This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 9:04 pm

Thanks guys. It sucks because I finally won an HOH haha. And now I can’t even use it that much. This headache is literally exhausting me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler   This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Nottie, Aang & Tyler
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next