Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Layla & Nottie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Layla & Nottie Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Layla & Nottie   This room is for Layla & Nottie EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 2:13 pm

Only Arisa, Saoirse, Layla & Nottie have access to this room

Requested by: Layla
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Nottie Salton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Nottie   This room is for Layla & Nottie EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 4:46 pm

I like the look of this room....feels comfy!
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Nottie   This room is for Layla & Nottie EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 4:47 pm

Lol hi Nottie. We can finally talk in more detail without disappearing messages
Back to top Go down
Nottie Salton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Nottie   This room is for Layla & Nottie EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 4:48 pm

I had to dump my inbox the other day....

Who are we going to get together?
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Nottie   This room is for Layla & Nottie EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 4:52 pm

I think we can trust Tyler and carter. I don’t know how your relationships are with them tho
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Nottie   This room is for Layla & Nottie EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 4:52 pm

Susie also seems trustworthy but I do know she put you up so i don’t know how you feel about her since
Back to top Go down
Nottie Salton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Nottie   This room is for Layla & Nottie EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 5:00 pm

Susie and I have talked almost non stop since and glad to hear that about Tyler....Aang was in my DM's about him last night.

I still have a good line with Sandra, and might ask her about Tyler given how many people were putting them together early?

I don't talk to Carter all that much TBH....

I talk to Audrey, Keesha, Daphne and others though
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Nottie   This room is for Layla & Nottie EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 5:04 pm

I wouldn’t ask sandra anything about Tyler. Let me tell you something about Sandra. She’s the reason why people were putting her and Tyler together. I don’t know how close she is to Tyler but I spoke to him and he said he believes she got close to him to take info. She then went around spilling that info to create a target on Tyler BUT it backfired cuz those girls thought if she knows so much, that must mean they’re aligned :/ I think we need someone like tyler because he can win comps.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Nottie   This room is for Layla & Nottie EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 5:07 pm

Okay we can sub carter for audrey?
Back to top Go down
Nottie Salton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Nottie   This room is for Layla & Nottie EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 5:27 pm

I'm good with Carter if you are, just letting you know who else I talk to.

Back to top Go down
Nottie Salton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Nottie   This room is for Layla & Nottie EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 5:28 pm

From Sandra on Tyler because I asked before you said not to:

Tyler and I were kinda forced to work together because of everyone randomly playing Cupid and matching us up. I mean I might as well reap the benefits of being associated with him lmfao.

I do like Aang though and I do like Tyler. To me it’s hard for me to get involved in their feud because it doesn’t affect me. If I win HOH neither of them would be my targets. They’ve both included me in votes. Then again I’ve been left on the outs with some of the votes lmfao.

Which way are you leaning?
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Nottie   This room is for Layla & Nottie EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 5:31 pm

Hmmm are you able to find out who she’s targeting? Does she trust you that much?
Back to top Go down
Nottie Salton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Nottie   This room is for Layla & Nottie EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 5:32 pm

I can try? Although I assume you'd still be on the list....
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Nottie   This room is for Layla & Nottie EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 5:33 pm

Well she told me I’m safe if she wins and she wants a truce. I returned the favor so so we’ll see if she’s lying or not
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Nottie   This room is for Layla & Nottie EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 5:34 pm

I’m done talking to her so I won’t say anything of course even if she’s coming after me i don’t care lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Nottie   This room is for Layla & Nottie Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Layla & Nottie
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next