Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

I got Sumn 2 SAY

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

I got Sumn 2 SAY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got Sumn 2 SAY   I got Sumn 2 SAY - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 3:18 pm

If anyone else didn’t put themselves at #1 than their list is simply incorrect
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: I got Sumn 2 SAY   I got Sumn 2 SAY - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 2:47 pm

Day 11

now Lemme rewind a bit

Re-visiting the Chain Comp

I've been meaning to restudy that thing for a while but when Michael called out those 6 it was a perfect opportunity to do so and specifically pay attention to those 6 names. I put my results in a Google Doc i'll copy paste them here. (Excuse the mass message this is about to be)

Observations:
Green Text - Started the Round
Red Text - Ended the round
Bold Text - Is apart of the 6 that Michael called out.

Round 1:
Daphne
Megan
Tyler
Carter
Keke

Sandra
Aang
Billie
Penny
carly
Haleigh
Michael
Alexandria
Keesha
(Time Broke)

Chains:
3 Chains:
4 Chains:
5 Chains: 1

Heather
Sandra
Blair
Megan
Tinashe
Chloe
Penny
Michael
Carly
AOC
daphne
Carter
Tyler

Haliegh
Layla
Keke

Aang
Sunflower
Rae
Dean
Billie
Nottie
Marianne

Chains:
3 Chains: 1
4 Chains:

Tyler
Heather
(Time Broke)

Chains:
4 Chains:

Rae
Megan Fox
Aang
Chloe
(Time Broke)

Chains:
4 Chains:

Daphne
Haleigh
tinashe
rae
Aang
Sunflower
Nottie Salton
Billie Elish
Megan Fox
Keke
Carter
Layla

Dean
(time broke)

Chains:
4 Chains: 1

Penny
Alexandria
(time broke)

Chains:

Daphne
Billie
Carly
Tyler
Aang
Tinashe
Blair
(time broke)

Chains:

Aang
Haleigh
Tyler
Sandra
Carter
Layla
Keke
Daphne

Michael
penny
(time broke)

Chains:
4 Chains: 2

Rae
Layla
Carter
Keke

Billie
Tinashe
haleigh
daphne
Megan

Nottie
Micheal
Sandra
Tyler
Carly
Sunflower
Aang

Chains:
3 Chains: 2

TInashe
Nottie
Tyler
Layla
Keke
Carter
Daphne

Haleigh
Megan
Billie
Sandra
Michael
carly
Rae
Sunflower

Chains:
5 Chains: 2

Daphne
Keke
Meg
Layla
Tyler

Billie
Carter
Sandra
Nottie
Tinashe
Rae
(Time Broke)

Chains:
5 Chains: 3

Layla
Megan
Daphne
Carter

Billie
Sandra
Keke
Tyler

Nottie
Micheal
haleigh
Carly
Tinashe

Chains:
4 Chains: 3
5 Chains: 3

Tyler
Megan
Carter

(Time Broke before she could pick Keke and before Keke noticed she tried picking Layla)

Still counting that as a 5 chain

Chains:
5 Chains: 4

Daphne
Haleigh
Sandra
Layla
Keke
Meg

Nottie
Micheal
(Time Broke)

Chains:
3 Chains: 3

Tyler
Keke

Billie
Daphne
megan
Layla

Haleigh
carly
Sandra
Nottie

Chains:
3 Chains: 4

Tyler
Sandra
Billie
Layla
Daphne
Megan
Keke

Haleigh
carly

Chains:
4 Chains: 4

Sandra
Haleigh
tyler
Layla
Daphne
Keke
Meg

Billie

Chains:
4 Chains: 4
5 Chains: 5

Daphne
Layla
Megan
Keke

Sandra
Tyler
Haleigh

Chains:
4 Chains: 5
5 Chains: 5

Tyler
Keke
Layla
Daphne
Megan

Sandra

Chains:
4 Chains: 5
5 Chains: 6

And they were left as the last 5.

Analysis

So what does this prove? Nothing. Does it give what Michael said more substance and perhaps more validity? Absolutely. Does it mean this is a group of people I need to keeep a close eye on? 100%. Do I Ultimately believe this alliance of 6 exists? idk. Do I care? Not even slightly. Did I help fuel the flames of the paranoia towards this alliance either way? Of Course.

Wether this alliance exists or not this 6 people are all very good. Good in terms of some are really good at comps most of them have had great social games so on and so fourth. With the targrt having been on the same people for like the past three evictions I wanted a shift. I want punches to be flung from BOTH ends of the field as someone playing in the middle. So yeah I went and reported my research findings to the Fantastic Four because if one of them were to win then maybe they can go take a shot for me. And we shall see how that worked out in a moment

A Change in Momentum

Marianne and Aang win HoH. At first I wasn't expecting anything major but then Aang comes to the four talking about how this is gonna be a big week. He says Marianne is putting up Layla and Keke and he is putting up Carter and Megan. I couldn't tell you how HAPPY I was in this moment lol. Marianne and Aang were taking the first jabs and this is really the first step in intiating what I hope ends up being a big game of back and fourth. In a perfect world the sides keep alternating HoHs and taking each other out until there just happens to be none left. Aang and Marianne also really stepped up as new targets for the other side now aswell. The more targets there are in the game the less likely I am to be nominated. So weather or not this alliance was actually real the fact that all these new people are being targeted is MUSIC to my ears chile.

The Vote:

Now, This was probably the hardest vote to make all game. The decision of weather or not to keep Keke was tough. I wanted a big target like her in the game still but she also probably is the biggest cannon that side has and I don't want it to be a clean sweep. Unltimately it wasn;t up to me to decide Marianne already had enough votes to do it although looking Back Keke leaving was for sure for the best seeing as she tried bringing attention to people like me who are sitting back and relaxing. Now of course if people precieve me to be on their side than hopefully that shouldn't matter for the time being but if Keke was catching onto the fact that people are doing that it was only a matter of time before she figured me out too. Tyler is still a big gun for that side but keeping 2 people with 2 HoHs wins from there side just seemed way too risky cause they could have came back and ran away with it. I ended up voting out Megan which in retro spective her leaving with Keke I think was the best for me but actually putting my vote on her was a mistake. I should have put my vote on Layla and the reason for that I'll describe in a later segment.

Sneaky Sneaky

I see Aang lmao. Aang I think really went out of his way to make sure it seemed like Marianne was the one taking the reigns of this entire week. He let Marianne nominate 2 6 figures which I think really soured Aang with the rest of that alliance but still managed to get away scott free without having to put them up himself. I also think Marianne has potential to be very devious. I'm not worried about her right now, obviously she has much bigger issues to deal with than me but I'm keeping an eye on her

Damage Control

I said earlier I should have put my vote on Layla instead of Megan, I was expecting more people than just Sandra to put their vote on her so now I'm gonna have to do work with Sandra to make sure we are still good. Silver lining there is that I am not the only one that Sandra expected to vote Layla I think many people were, so hopefully there's not much blowback on me if I play it right than anyone else. Although either way I think Sandra has bigger issues to deal with than just me. coughs Layla.

Format Change

I'm SUPER happy with the format change because I think it's gonna be much easier for me to figure out really where a lot of people stand plus it's gonna be a lot easier avoid the block every week with 2 less noms to worry about so WHEW were livin. 1 more Eviction till the half way mark

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: I got Sumn 2 SAY   I got Sumn 2 SAY - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 4:16 pm

BBQ $s up for grabs: $5

Task: In your Diary Room, talk about last night. We want to know in depth how you feel about the vote. How you feel about the nominations? What do you expect for the aftermath? 100+ words

Deadline: Wednesday, July 8th @ 9:00pm EST (4.75 hours)

The way I already did this

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: I got Sumn 2 SAY   I got Sumn 2 SAY - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:42 pm

I'll count it

Keesha Smith likes this post

Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: I got Sumn 2 SAY   I got Sumn 2 SAY - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 7:21 pm

Really Quick DR i'll give you a full Game update Later

Cautionary Cast Bashing

Now I KNOW Ms Kathy said there were atleast 2 BB HGs hiding out somewhere in this cast (I think we all know where one of them is coughs Nottie) But Sandra is asking me to create a realistic BAD AS2 Cast and i'm like ma- I'm not tryna say I hate a HG if they might be that HG I almost ran into that this season. I remember we were going off about BBCAN7 Kiera in one of these public threads and Kathy was all "I Almost got BBCAN7 But the seed has been planted" LIKE INF;KDSN;F
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: I got Sumn 2 SAY   I got Sumn 2 SAY - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 9:21 pm

MY GUT A LITERAL GENIUS I KNOW WHY IT WAS ACTIN UP FOR NO REASON A FEW DAYS AGO NOW SOMSSPELEL

That’s gonna be a GOODT DR segment
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: I got Sumn 2 SAY   I got Sumn 2 SAY - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:15 pm

This is the most stressful half hour I’ve head so far this season holy shit
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: I got Sumn 2 SAY   I got Sumn 2 SAY - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:13 pm

.... waiting on that dr chile
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: I got Sumn 2 SAY   I got Sumn 2 SAY - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:15 pm

i'm just about to staying typing it up chile hold awn

Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: I got Sumn 2 SAY   I got Sumn 2 SAY - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:48 pm

Day 13

A Tragic Loss

Tbh seeing Aang go kinda sucked. I honestly think if he put up a fight to try and stay like Percy did just last night he could have had a chance but it seems like he just kinda accepted his fate. So I lost the person I put on the top of my trust list (Aside myself) but he did end up making himself a big target after his HoH so maybe this will be a good thing as he ultimately went down before people could associate him with me.

3rd HoH
So we now enter Tyler's 3rd god damn HoH. Once again like a few days ago when Tyler is in power even tho we are supposedly working together has my gut freaking tf out. (I'll explain why in a minute) I think a large part of why Tyler could be winning so much is likely due to a lot of people throwing or just the fact that he is that good idk. Either way something to watch.

The Speech Problem

Ok. Tyler played this nomination SOOOO BADLY. Not even for the noms but mainly because of the damn SPEECH. Well actually he kinda fucked the noms up too but it kinda ties back into the speech. So #1. He just took the target he already had for winning 3 HoHs and Amplified it beyond belief. I think there's quite a few people in this game trying to stay quite and playing the middle and Tyler just basically stood up and told all those people that he is onto them/after them. This means that more people who might have been throwing before still might feel as though they have a reason to win and take a shot at him. (Won't catch me doing it now tho). With Tyler not being able to play tonight he better pray for a good outcome cause he's riding skin ice. Problem #2. He says "Win HoH and do your own dirty work" This is basically him telling people to pick a side. I don't know why so many people do this. You shouldn't ever be that abrupt in trying to force a big group of people to pick a side. The biggest example I can think of this is BB7 When the BB6 Alliance was in power. They kept nominating floaters to force them to "Pick a side" between them or chilltown. and Guess what as soon as BB6 Lost power they were on the block lol. You can't nominate or threaten to nominate a group of people telling them to "pick a side" and expect them to pick ur side. That's a reach if you ask me. I think if he just put Blair up without tipping off the rest of the UTR people that he's onto their ass it would have been fine but nominating blair along side his speech is BIG red flags

My GUT is ICONIC

so a few days ago Keke and Tyler were in power and for whatever reason I was super nervous despite being allies with them both. I didn't understand it at the time but after Tyler's speech I've completely understood what it was lol. It's clear both Keke before she left and Tyler now are trying to light up the people playing lowkey. Keke tried warning people on her way out and now here's Tyler going at our ass. This just confirmed to me letting keke leave a few days ago was a good decision for me and it also confirms Tyler needs to be dealt with before he feels I need to be dealt with. The thing with them is I feel like he is probably trying to make other people like Carter Layla Susie and Daphne aware of lowkey people which makes me lose trust with all those people but I'm gonna do some work today to try and ensure my relationship with all those people are still strong because a lot of them are proven worthy to win comps.

A Stressful Half Hour

The Half hour Tyler needed to make a replacement nom was probably the most STRESSED I've been so far in this game. He was completely mute in our private room and after his speech I was freaking out about the possibility that I might be about to be used as the replacement. For all I know I may not have even been an option but I was still freaking out lmao. All that stressing for Percy just be put up again.

Interesting Vote

At first I thought this vote was super straight forward but Percy actually made a super compelling argument to stay. I was actually kinda down to do it as long as he had the numbers. he was 1 off but oh well. In the end the reason I decided to change my mind and vote to keep Percy despite Blair being a Femme Fetal is because I believe Blair will easily be able to slide through this game for a while, while I don't think the same for Percy, plus he had clear targets while I feel like Blair if she isn't throwing is a little more wildcardy. Now I'm gonna have to try and bounce back from the small mess that it has put me in but I feel like there are worse things that could have happened to my game so I should be alright lol

hi

Hi Arisa i've had some Private room requests for a little tad now if you could take a look at ur DMs that;d be great k luv u bye

Arisa Cox and Saoirse Ronan like this post

Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: I got Sumn 2 SAY   I got Sumn 2 SAY - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 10:12 am

I just had a Nightmare

I just woke up from dreaming I was like second juror in this game not realizing that that was a dream for a minute and I was LITERALLY DEVASTATED. I need to win this shit so bad osmsokee

Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: I got Sumn 2 SAY   I got Sumn 2 SAY - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 10:37 am

Updated Trust List

15. Layla - See #14

14. Susie - Layla and Susie even tho I talk to them both I talk to them less than anyone else so I feel like they’re the most likely to put me up. Plus I feel like our relationship really deteriorated after Aangs HoH/Departure cause not a word has really been spoken in 6 figures since.

13. Tyler - Tyler is a massive wtf? I don’t know where to place him but I know it’s not high. If you had asked me right after his Nom speech he’d be rock bottom but we did have a conversation where he kinda explained that a little bit. He’s not fully in the clear at all (not even close) but it saved him from rock bottom for me.

12. Daphne - Keep in mind the gap between Daphne and Tyler is a BIG leap. Although Daphne is still not one I particularly trust too much. Apparently she got some next info that really pushed her drive to win that HoH but I never even got to know what that was so I just feel like she is obviously withholding from me

11. Marianne - I have no little doubt that my interests line up with Marianne for the time being although I do worry about her because she seems really intense and is obviously a hardcore game player so she’s just someone I need to watch out for

10. Audrey - idk why but her messages about Blair’s nomination have always seemed kinda lip servicey to me. Not sure why but they kinda do. Plus I believe she’s actually very well integrated into the house rn and I don’t feel like she would choose me and Blair over absolutely everyone else.

9. Celine - She was much higher in the beginning but I feel like we are slowly becoming more distant and shes super hard to read. Sooner or later I might reach out for a 1 on 1 catch up

8. Carter - I don’t really trust Carter at all still because she probably has a good chunk of people she’s loyal to over me.

7. Blair - just simply very hard to read imo

6. AOC - I feel like I can trust her for now but I just feel like she’s a little more distant than the people higher on this list

5. Carly - trust has grown a lot in the last few days, we’ve started having a lot more game talks and share information but I still feel like we have a little ways to go

4. Sandra - I love her and talk to her like every day often multiple times a day, I trust her but the only reason I put her as #4 instead of #2 is because I slightly fear her in the end game

3. Haleigh - Honestly if not Blair I’d peg Haleigh as a pretty ideal final 2 right now. I feel like we’ve played similar games and I might be able to beat her in the vote. I feel like I can trust her with information as well

2. Billie - I think Billie and Haleigh are almost interchangeable. I wouldn’t take Billie to the final 2 rn cause from my perspective she’s got more going on than Haleigh but I just feel like I have a better relationship with Billie

1. Keesha - See the last Trust List

Billie Eilish likes this post

Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: I got Sumn 2 SAY   I got Sumn 2 SAY - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 9:12 pm

Later i'm gonna make a full DR about my plans going into these next weeks but a quick bit for now

Devastating Evictions

Evictions like these are so tragic for me. I really really wanted both Haleigh and Marianne to remain in the game but that can't happen now. Haleigh just because I feel like she's super loyal to me and Marianne because I feel like she has a lot of fire power to take out the people I want out aswell. So idk what I really want so far but either way it's a big loss for me
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: I got Sumn 2 SAY   I got Sumn 2 SAY - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 9:31 pm

Another quick entry, unless i'm a replacement nom you'll for sure get that full ass DR Tonight. I just got tired yesterday

Accidental Perfection?

I don't know WHO won HoH but I love them. These are the exact noms I would of made had I been publicly HoH (Anon... different story but anyways) Layla and Susie are the people i've talked the least to in this game and I feel like they are real close with Carter and Tyler which knocks them down a peg while keeping a huge ass target on them. If I had it my way I'd be seeing Layla leave this week
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: I got Sumn 2 SAY   I got Sumn 2 SAY - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 3:18 am

Day I don't fuckiing know. Post Layla Eviction

Hey. It's been a while

So on Saturday, the day of the endurance comp, me and like 5 friends gathered to celebrate our graduation since we aren't gonna have our actual ceremony until like October. While I was there for the beginning I didn't actually miss it, I intentionally didn't check in because I wanted to take a breather, enjoy my night, knowing in most if not all cases I was not gonna be nominated. Then the comp almost lasted 24 hours so we didn't actually get back into things till Monday. With all that time off my mind kinda checked out for a hot minute but thankfully i'm slowly checking myself back in and I'm hopefully on a good route again. But yeah just wanted to apologize for my recent absence <3

The HoH Situation

As soon as I saw it was anon I, as well as probably everyone else, knew I had to jump on this opportunity so I think this was literally the first competition that i've wanted to win all season... Wild. Of course just my luck I get a comp I suck at. I went everywhere I could to search for parts 2 and 3 but didn't get a single thing. After about 15-20 minutes I still had no points and pretty much gave up lol. If I had won it probably would have been some combo of Layla Cater and Tyler otb with the 1 that I don't use being the replacement option. That's on case of a private HoH. I've been knowing for a while that if I were to accidentally stumble across a regular public HoH it would have been Susie and Layla going up. I talk to them the least, and I can take the opportunity to cut Carter and Tyler down at the knees while trying to make it seem like to them that move has nothing to do with them. Somehow by the grace of the BB Gods this HoH stuck Layla and Susie up there for me. If I didn't know any better i'd think I was the HoH

Sandra vs Celine

That was weird. I have some words about the unethical play by some players in a minute but for now lowkey the DMs going down for a bit kinda slapped cause otherwise i'd have no idea this tension existed. It seems Sandra owned up to being kinda shady in this scenario although Celine is not totally absolved. However the one and only important take away I got from this is that there is another group. Sandra said something about Celine saying 1 thing to us 3 and another to another group they were both in sooo. I'm gonna see if I can get it out Sandra. They made it sound like it was kinda dead but I still want to know it just to be aware.

Foul Play

As it probably did for you as a Host hearing a lot of this happening really upsets me as well as a player. I've done well this season. I've outlasted 21 evictions and I have yet to be nominated and I have good social relationships all around the house and not one of them came from knowing someone's Identity. So when you hear people have been leaking identities it's draining (now I am slightly almost hypocritical because of the incident in season 2 but that was more of an accident cause Matty didn't realize people could return I don't think but we've both learned out lessons from that lol) But n e ways it's draining because 2 people basically have an unbreakable bond that I have no possible way of knowing about and they could be leaking any and all info to each other. So that. Annoying especially when there is a lot of money that I could really use on the line. Not to mention if Evictees are out here trying to influence shit inksods. Like chile ur out so STAY out. I'm sorry if all this mess is shining a dark light on this season Arisa, You deserve better than a disrespectful cast <3 Sad

6-5 Headass

So going into this eviction obvious target for me is Layla. Big social threat, I think more likely to win a comp over Susie. Would be looking real good in the end game. I go do my rounds state my case on why (note: maybe I was being a little aggressive for the game i've been playing up to this point but I want to start being more straight up with people so I think it's whatever) And Layla isn't online, seemingly not campaigning and all that and everything seems smooth sailing for her to go. Sandra and Celine both rubbed me the wrong way on this vote. Sandra with her whole not trying to influence thing and Celine just not responding in general. But I feel fine about the votes until Daphne ass gets into my DMs. First not even when voting has opened yet she's telling me she thinks it's gonna be a 6-5 which freaks me out but it was when she said she was voting Susie out despite Layla not campaigning to her that was alarming. At that point I had thought it was screw, I was screwed and everyone was gonna know I was in the minority cause I was being vocal only for Layla to leave 9-3. So that begs the question was Daphne just tryna stress me out or did she actually think it was gonna be that close? Sounds like a mess either way.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got Sumn 2 SAY   I got Sumn 2 SAY - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I got Sumn 2 SAY
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 4 :: Season 4 :: Diary Rooms :: Diary Rooms :: Keesha Smith-
Jump to: