Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

I got Sumn 2 SAY

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

I got Sumn 2 SAY - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got Sumn 2 SAY   I got Sumn 2 SAY - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:45 am

HELP

This is the first time I’ve used the “hide your online status“ feature. After the eviction results Susie asked me if I voted to to keep her and I ain’t got nothing to say osmdospeel. Love her but I ain’t straight up enough to tell ha to her face that I’m evicting her when she might stay pls. Lemme sit in hidden until her name goes yellow so she can’t end me
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: I got Sumn 2 SAY   I got Sumn 2 SAY - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:50 am

God I hate this game sometimes SUSIE IF YOU’RE READING THIS POST SEASON IM SORRY ILY PLS DONT HATE ME OMESOLE

Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: I got Sumn 2 SAY   I got Sumn 2 SAY - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:58 am

I feel like Angela Rummans right now I’m not enjoying this

Arisa Cox and Saoirse Ronan like this post

Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: I got Sumn 2 SAY   I got Sumn 2 SAY - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 2:00 am

Whew ok she went for Audrey and Carly in her speech not me I can breathe another round Chile. That said I’m still staying hidden till tomorrow morning atLEAST
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: I got Sumn 2 SAY   I got Sumn 2 SAY - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 2:23 am

Now I got a thing to say about Celines exit speech Lmao. Lemme write dis up
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: I got Sumn 2 SAY   I got Sumn 2 SAY - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 3:37 am

Day what Post Celine Eviction

Leave me Aloneeeknlksnld

See Now i've been wanting to do something about Carter and Tyler ass Since the double HoH ended, and know I been tossing the HoHs up to them and a little bit beyond. But idk what you expect someone with ZERO comp prowess to do here lol. Again I'm aware I do a lot of throwing but across 3 seasons, 2 of which I went fairly deep in, The only win I have to this day still remains the second week HoH of week 1. The only thing I can really do is try and do shit with my vote, which I have tried, I voted to keep Mar ianne, I voted to keep Celine but unfortunately these people are messy with their damn votes so 🤷 Let me exist my way through this in peace cause lord knows I aint winning shit no time soon.

The Callout

Eh. I didn't get it as bad as others. I basically just got called a final 2 goat and 1 alliance that people will probably barley care about. Although I'm worried about Audrey and Blair. I don't want them believing that I voted out Blair so I'm just gonna keep playing cool with them as if I haven't voted Blair out twice now. Carter I'm not gonna worry about until atleast Saturday since she can't play tomorrow

Tyler

Sneaky ass. I should have just left him on read when he came tryna chat about the vote for the first time ever. He wants to try and guilt me into voting to keep Celine (which I was doing anyways) only to then bail out? Like why. What was the reason. He's probably gonna use that shit against me so now I have to watch out for that. Great. I'm also really glad I went back to Celine and made sure she was aware Daphne was the one screwing her over not me. I was kinda worried Celine was gonna call me out for tipping her off with that but thankfully Tyler got the heat for it so that will create distrust between them and I can maintain my relationship with Daphne. But yeah, these last few rounds Carter and Tyler have just been my collective #1 targets but safe to say Tyler solidified himself to soley be #1.
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: I got Sumn 2 SAY   I got Sumn 2 SAY - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 9:28 pm

I’m coming to terms with the fact that no matter how many times I play on this forum I’m destined to be a comp flop
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: I got Sumn 2 SAY   I got Sumn 2 SAY - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:02 pm

Trust List 3.0

Disclaimer: This trust list is based on weather I think they're likely to put me up or not. A Threat list is a completely seperate thing and a completely seperate list that is gonna have to be made at another time. (idk when, maybe later tonight if I feel like it)

11. Tyler - See my last full DR Entry

10. AOC - I feel like all of our convos lack depth. I just really don't know where her head is

9. Audrey - At this point I have no idea if Blair and Audrey are aware of the fact that I have voted Blair out twice (and might a third time by the end of tonight). I almost feel like I have to assume that they know just so I can figure out a way around it. Audrey hasn't been nominated (I don't think?) So I could easily be a nom for her because there's no one she could be like "U put me up so I'm putting u up" whereas-

8. Blair - Has been nominated by so many other people that I could get away with not being nominated on her HoH even if she knows. But we shall see.

7. Carter - Is lowkey one of the prime people I would like out of the game rn but I do feel like there is quite a few people that would go up before me as of right now.

6. Carly - Don't believe she would nominate me right now but there's others I feel stronger about

5. Sandra - I still feel really good about the odds of not going up on Sandra's HoH just because she has so many other people she needs to obviously deal with first. Although that being said she is a pretty big threat at this point

4. Haleigh - Doubt it

3. Daphne - Probably not (But o girl is a threat)

2. Billie - If she did I'd scream

1. Keesha - See previous lists
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: I got Sumn 2 SAY   I got Sumn 2 SAY - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 12:20 am

A Quick Oopsies

So I wanted to apologize real quick 😭. BB Twitter been wild today and is probably gonna be on this hot streak for the Next week+ while All Stars is finally rolling out so I haven’t been paying attention to the forum as much (if I was maybe I could have played my idol before Noms went up 🥴 Welp) so yeah I’ll try my best tomorrow to stay and fight for y’all since I feel bad I kinda dropped the ball tonight lol. <3
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: I got Sumn 2 SAY   I got Sumn 2 SAY - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 10:21 am

So under appreciated <3

Keesha Smith likes this post

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: I got Sumn 2 SAY   I got Sumn 2 SAY - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 10:55 am

Keesha Smith wrote:
Trust List

I'm going to list this backwards to forwards cause tbh I don't really trust much of anyone. It's a little hard for me to tell where a lot of people stand especially after re studying that Chain HoH. So I'm determining number 1 by process of Elimination. (Imma talk about the Chain HoH a bit tomorrow cause I did some note taking)

I'm currently constructing this list and it's so hard wtf. There are a bunch of people I don't trust at all after this week but they are also people I have talked to more than Others how am I supposed to do dis lmao

20. Percy - We don't talk. He didn't even respond to my last DM lol. I trust his targets are not me and I also wouldn't mind him winning HOH cause a lot of people have nominated him and I think he would nominate them back instead of going for me.

19. Nottie - He is funny and all but he is a literal wild card. I don't know weather he'd nominate people like Percy and Carly or would go for Keke and Layla. I really have no clue with this man

18. Keke - I just know she has so much more going on than 6 figures/myself lol. She's winning HoH a lot but while I don;t feel on the top of her hit list I don;t feel like I'm anywhere near the bottom

17. Layla - That ^

16. Carly - I do feel like she would go after the "Power" which is good but still we don;t talk as much as I would like

15. Tyler - I FIGURED IT OUT MDPSDM;SLM So it seems the reason my heart keeps dropping whenever he wins a comp is probably because they seemingly have an alliance that are eating the girlies up. Now I should mention, while I don't feel like he is concerned with me right now, Mainly cause I don't think anyone is. I still don't trust him worth a damn.

14. Marianne - She's so confusing to me. I don;t know what it is but the aura I just get is mysterious and sneaky. Help

13. Susie - IDK where she stands. IK she's close to some of the more powerful people but not close enough to be in that 6 or whatever.

12. Megan - The aura she gives off alone is that of power. I need to try catching up with her but either way I don't trust her at all

11. Daphne - We talk a good amount but do I trust her to keep me around long term? nooooooo ma'am. nooooooooo ma'am. nooooooOOo ma'am. noo ma'am. noo ma'am.

10. Carter At first she was one of my favourite people to talk to but over time it just seemed to get a little basic and Carter definitely is more involved in things than she lets off to me

9. AOC - she seems like a wild card too tbh. I feel like she might be in a similar spot to me where she's lowkey hoping for the underdogs to win an HoH and take out one of these bigger ppl. However if she was the rat to that underdog thing than that's dangerous

8. Celine - I have that 3 with her but compared to Sandra she just seems super distant and irdk where she stands

7. Audrey - I was kinda disapointed she didn't go for something bigger this HoH but I do feel like she really wants to. So I'm hoping if she were to win an HoH in the single HoH stage of the game she wouldn't hesitate to make it happen

6. Blair - I think Blair is more likely to just go for it although I would like to have more 1 on 1 convos

5. Haleigh - She would be lower on this list had it not been for Keke putting her up. I think because of that she might actually be leaning more towards the underdog side of things than I had originally thought.

4. Sandra - Even tho Sandra this high don't think i'm not weary of her. Again I barley trust anyones ass this season. I feel like I'm near the bottom of Sandra's hit list if i'm even on it at all. Although I am concerned about her being very well set up. She is very social I think she has a lot of connections and I think there are a slim amount of people that are willing to take her out at this stage of the game

3. Billie - I think Billie is one of the more trustworthy people to me hopefully I think our agendas are aligned as well in the wake of this last eviction which is why she is up here with the #2 person. I'm gonna start conducting more 1 on 1 convos as well

2. Aang - Out of anyone in this house I'm in the most private rooms with him and I feel like we are both on the same page with this new alliance coming to light being a topic of concern and hopefully I can rely on him to help me make a plan to go about it

1. Keesha Smith - An Icon, A Legend, A moment.

Omg me being number 3 <3 ahh queen

Keesha Smith likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got Sumn 2 SAY   I got Sumn 2 SAY - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I got Sumn 2 SAY
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 4 :: Season 4 :: Diary Rooms :: Diary Rooms :: Keesha Smith-
Jump to: