Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Head of Household #1 - Thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Head of Household #1 - Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Head of Household #1 - Thoughts   Head of Household #1 - Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:42 pm

- What are your thoughts about the game so far? I love it but, omg, so many people! We need a getting to know you game or something!

- If you had to pick a final 2 today, who would it be? - Tough one. If I have to go based on just who I feel a genuine connection with right now, I would say Audrey.

- Who do you find the funniest? Sandra. This is a no brainer. After just binge watching the entire season of Super Store, she's got that shit DOWN. She makes me laugh like crazy.

- Who do you want out first? This is a tough one since I am still meeting people and getting to know them and I could make a room right now with about 11 other people and love every person in that room. I am going to go with Heather. No idea who she is, but she has been entirely inactive so she can get to steppin'.

- Do you find the forum hard to navigate? - No. This feels like my backyard now. Smile

- Do you wish you had picked a different character now that you see the cast? No. I am thrilled I did not go with a boy because there are so few. I think their road is going to be tough and that kinda sucks.

- What do you plan to do with the money? I have a broken garage door that needs fixing and, once fixed, I would hire someone to clean out the inside of the garage. Over the last several years it has become a storage unit for everyone I know because I cannot say no to helping people. I am now floor to ceiling buried in stuff. And I would share it with Katrina, obviously, who would use it for a lovely vacation with her husband because she is not a sad old cat lady like me. Razz

- Who do you think has the best personality so far? - Sandra. Again, this is EASY.
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Head of Household #1 - Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #1 - Thoughts   Head of Household #1 - Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 8:49 pm

lmaooo I love your answers coco

Megan Fox likes this post

Back to top Go down

Head of Household #1 - Thoughts
Page 1 of 1