Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Head of Household #1 - Thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

Head of Household #1 - Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Head of Household #1 - Thoughts   Head of Household #1 - Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:33 pm

Alright. Sorry I'm late I went shopping after the challenge reveal and when I got back got all caught up in the DMs which ill give an update DR about later but for now this

- What are your thoughts about the game so far?

Ugh so happy y'all let me play a third time especially on a season where Swaggy jumped in and decided to be so generous. This game has basically already consumed my last 24 hours and will continue to consume my entire life for the next 3 weeks so thats fun. This seems like a fun cast. I like a lot of people so far. Quite a few ia's atm so. Trust they will be delt with

- If you had to pick a final 2 today, who would it be?

It would be Sandra. Sandra and I vibe really well and I think i'll be able to trust her for a while plus unlike people like Sunflower and Aang I feel like she is more relaxed and UTR so that might give me an edge in the final 2

- Who do you find the funniest?

Definitely Carter. We've been going off in the DMs chile

- Who do you want out first?

Def someone more on the inactive scale of things, perhaps Carly Incontro?

- Do you find the forum hard to navigate?

i'd sure hope not if this was my third season

- Do you wish you had picked a different character now that you see the cast?

I always like picking a decently well known/well liked figure such as Day, Big T, Keesha because people are often imployed to reach out off the bat simply for liking the choice of character. The first thing Sandra came up to me saying was something to do with Keesha's Birthday lol

- What do you plan to do with the money?

I'm about to go off to University and I really need a laptop so if I win know I will immediately be getting myself a GOODT Laptop

- Who do you think has the best personality so far?

This one is tough between 4 or 5 people but I'm gonna have to give it to Aang. I just love his lowkey chaotic energy lol
Back to top Go down

Head of Household #1 - Thoughts
Page 1 of 1