Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 12:10 am

That's so looney. I don't even control my own self lol.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 12:20 am

lol they're are basing everything off the comp yesterday. It's also clear they got Chloe to do their dirty work cz I doubt she was leaving. Now her ass leaving while Tinashe and Carly campaign lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 12:54 am

I was voting Tinashe out but you can bet your bottom dollar I just voted Chloe.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 12:58 am

Yeah I was gonna do Tinashe too LOL. It probably was Tinashe's idea for Chloe to do that. Im not understanding why she'd do that. But it's whatever, It'd game time now babe! <3
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 1:12 am

Yeah now that our names are out there, time to win an HOH. I'm not even worried if Chloe stays. I forget she's even here most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 1:35 am

Me either lmfaoooo. She stays hidden so I forget about her honestly. Tinashe is the one that’s a threat since she’s good at comps. She’ll def come after us because im sure she was the one who told Chloe what to say
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 3:00 pm

I'm happy at least one of the targets left, not so happy that the one throwing our name out is the one who got saved. Every fucking round there's a mystery target. All I heard last night was Chloe and Tinashe. I feel bad for Sunflower.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 5:12 pm

Yeah Im hearing that Michael was pushing that side to vote out Sunflower because he felt like they needed to save one of Chloe/Tinashe. Percy also told me her did Sunflower so im sure they all talked it through and realized that if they all voted sunflower, they’d control who the second person leaving would be
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 6:39 pm

So Michael got Sunflower out? He randomly annoyed me, but I thought he was harmless. Are you good if I go after him and Chloe if I win HOH?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 7:13 pm

Yeap. I heard Penny wanted to vote out Tinashe but Michael wanted Sunflower. And I was going to do that too LMFAOOOO It was gonna be a mix of Chloe/Penny/Michael for me
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 7:14 pm

I forget about Penny. That's what this alliance has going for them. They are all easy to forget. Do you know why people are saying Haleigh is with them?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 7:23 pm

Because she votes with them I believe. She messages me every day and then disappears during rounds and during voting and makes up some excuse about going to sleep even though I always see her on. And during the chain comp whenever Billie or someone picked her, she picked the girls in that alliance. I think she picked me once but Im not sure.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 7:27 pm

You're right, that makes sense. Listen, I think maybe it's time we get in with a larger group. Do you have any idea who would be loyal to us?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 7:38 pm

I think we’re working with the same people honestly. Give or take a few. Last night after Chloe’s callout I was just thinking why don’t all of us mentioned just create the room LOL. May as well work together.
I know you don’t trust Megan but I had a very deep talk with her so I think we can trust her. Idk if we should add her though cz she’ll probably make people hesitant to talk in there.

Update: So Daphne told me that Megan told Heather that people were giving me their money so that side needed to put their money on Sandra. Now Im good with Sandra so that’s not a problem but I explicitly told megan that I needed $5 from her. She swears she got me confused with Chloe. Now the issue is that Daphne swears she voted out Chloe but I know for a fact that’s a lie. She voted out sunflower. I do know that Megan voted out Tinashe though.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:31 pm

What are you thinking?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter & Tyler
Page 10 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 67  Next