Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Carter & Tyler Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:16 pm

Only Arisa, Saoire, Carter & Tyler have access to this room

Requested by: Tyler Durden
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:19 pm

Tyler!!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:20 pm

Carter!! Long overdue. How are you doing tonight?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:23 pm

Ik! Felt like it’s been days since we talked! And Im feeling good, hoping we both make it out the round! You?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:41 pm

It looks like we made it. I'm actually really surprised that 2 women won and no men touched the block. Really happy we survived.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:47 pm

Lol I forget it’s only like 4 or 5 men in the house!
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:48 pm

Who are you thinking about voting out? I’d say Alycia is the most inactive
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:56 pm

Yeah I was thinking either her or Bulma. I haven't talked to any of them. The guys, we're outnumbered. I'm sure we're all going to pretend to have each other's back but we all know better.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:58 pm

Yeah I haven’t talked to any of the noms honestly! Nor have any of them asked for my vote so honestly it’s up in the air. I’ll probably do Alycia since I literally have not seen her at all.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 11:39 pm

You're the only person I have even talked about the vote so far. I was a bit busy tonight. So listen Carter. I don't know if I'm shooting myself in the foot by saying this but I've watched Big Brother all my life, I know you have to loop in your closest allies. Nottie made a Gentlemen room yesterday for Aang, him and I. Today when more men started joining he wanted to add them to the room, but instead I just said I would request a room for us. I have to go along with all of this scenario since the genders are so outnumbered, but I have no intentions of being loyal to them more than you.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 11:48 pm

It’s all good! I think it’s understandable that the guys would band together, especially with there being so few of you! Trust me, don’t let our Final 2 stop you from playing and making bonds else where. Because I want us both to be safe and to make it deep in this game! Which means they’ll be times where we have to agree with others and work with other people. I will say though, be careful of how much you tell Nottie because info about the guys alliance leaked. I didn’t bring it up to you bc I trust you and *hope* that you making separate moves wouldn’t hurt my game. You’re the only one that’s been completely honest and transparent with me and I appreciate that! Im not only of those final 2 partners that runs it like a dictatorship! We’re in this together!
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 11:49 pm

Megan created this alliance with me and 5 other girls and she hinted about there being a guys alliance. I don’t know who told her but she did bring it up! So just be careful with that group bc someone said something
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 11:53 pm

See, I was right to open up because you just confirmed exactly what I was fearing. Nottie is the one who started it without even asking and now he's the one leaking it to other people probably to be the one guy the girls drag along. I got the bad juju vibes from him since yesterday. Megan is a wild one. First thing she tells me is that we're dating. I bet she doesn't like me because it took me a while to figure out how to even answer to that lol. I want you to know that I match your sentiments. We can't just ride along a cast of 34 people with just the 2 of us. The key is probably to share the info at the end of our days work and compare notes.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:00 am

LOLOL! Megan is wild! I think her plan is to just flirt with all of the guys, work with the girls, and that way she skates to the end without anyone targeting her! But it’s week one and people already have her and Nottie on their radar. Gaming too hard too fast! I want us two to just lay low as long as possible and build true bonds with others so we’re good with whoever is in power if its not one of us.

And I agree! We can just share what we are hearing and how we should vote! Of course we don’t have to vote together every time, since we’re playing two different games, but we can talk it out and come together about what to do! Like rn I think Im going to vote Alycia since it’s just the easiest thing to do
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:03 am

Right, that sounds like the best way to approach this right now. Until we get to a normal size cast anyway. Right now the only other people I feel a bond starting with are Dean and Keesha. The rest is all small superficial fake talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter & Tyler
Page 1 of 67Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next