Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 9:30 pm

Did you get the pasta baked? That's probably what draws me to lasagna. All that cheeeeeese.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 9:36 pm

Why not? That's the best part of the meal. I like seeing the cheap toys lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:18 pm

Do you collect them? I admit I got a few when it was Pokemons lol. I guess we're aligned with the right people to win challenges except for a little bump yesterday.

Did you get your pasta yet?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:39 pm

Do I collect them?? Sir who do you think I am? Lol.

And yup! It was trash though so now im eating popcorn lol.
What you doing though?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:42 pm

Trying to answer all these people when I would prefer just hang out in here. I don't want funny business and Percy leaves. Aang is being a good sport though and making me feel bad. Do you add extra butter on your popcorn? Hot sauce?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:07 pm

Aang is always kissing up to somebody. Surprisingly he hasn’t campaigned to me lol.
And would you judge me if I said I have a spicy dust for my popcorn? 😂
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:28 pm

No I wouldn't lol. I love spicy food so we're similar on that. He didn't even campaign to me, but we are being cordial. Percy just sent me his first DM of the season though lol.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:33 pm

Lol. Yeah neither campaigned to me which is....well that sucks cz it shows where I am in the game lol :/
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:43 pm

I don't think it has much to do with that. I won't even open Percy's DM because even if I vote Aang out, I'm not faking it with Percy. I think people just assume you are voting Aang.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:50 pm

Is it just me or there's a weird mood in the air tonight?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:58 pm

Yeah. Sorry, I was just about to tell you Im feeling down rn. Idk what’s going on with everyone else nor do I care
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 3:21 am

It's probably too late, but did you want to talk about it? I didn't think something was wrong with you. I wish I had known and read this sooner.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 3:30 am

Let me try to bring some laughter to your morning.

Why do cows wear bells?

Spoiler:

I needed a password eight characters long...

Spoiler:

What do you call a small mother?

Spoiler:

This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 26 105376387_2567602286833977_5701743753924456520_n-750x400

Saoirse Ronan and Carter like this post

Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:22 am

Waking up to your corny jokes is a great start to my morning lol <3
Sorry, last night Idk what happened. I caught the blues for some reason but im feeling better now! Im up early finishing packing this kitchen and organizing boxes. I hope you had a good night!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:45 am

Good morning Carter. I'm happy you liked the corny ass jokes Laughing. Yesterday I barely came on here after veto because there was just something off. I didn't want to read too much into it, thinking Aang was going to stay somehow so I went to play some video games. I do wish I had been here for you though. Any game plans for today?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter & Tyler
Page 26 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46 ... 67  Next