Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Aang & Billie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Aang

Aang

This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 2:51 am

Actually just messaged her before heading out for the night she said if I end up staying she would be down to work with us both so that’s something we can hope for!!!
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 3:02 am

Cool! I'm down with that!! I'm good with you and I like Alycia. I think we can be a good mix! If you stay which I'm sure you will, would you request the room to Arisa?
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 3:06 am

of course i will!!! sounds like a plan to me girl <3
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 3:13 am

Cool!! and Sounds like a plan! <33
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 1:46 pm

Congrats on staying!!! Looks like everyone was telling the truth cheers
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 1:49 pm

Lets go!!!!! Omg feels so good
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 2:21 pm

Hey Billie I put ina. Request for you me and Alycia to get a room!!! Since I stayed haha
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 2:34 pm

Cool! Thanks for letting me know Smile
Happy you stayed! And excited to talk more with you and Alycia!!
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 2:55 pm

Haha yesss me too!!!
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 3:49 pm

how you doing today?
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:14 pm

Hey Billie!!! Sorry didn’t see this message I was at work the majority of the day haha what are you hearing around. Right now I’m hearing heather q
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:19 pm

Hey Aang!! I haven’t ventured out yet so I’m not sure but before veto I was hearing Heather as well! Going to see if other names are being said. Do you recommend I talk with anyone? I haven’t had the chance to speak with a few people yet haha
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:22 pm

Has of right now I don’t have any names to suggest out there!!! I’m voting heather out either way Audrey messaged me asking to vote her out so imma do what she says
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:33 pm

Not really too sure on going with idris here. Might be best to go with the house on heather.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:34 pm

I’ve only heard Heather and now Idris from Alycia in our group haha. But I’m also going to do Heather, I know that’s what Audrey wants so I’m going to do that as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Aang & Billie
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next