Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Aang & Billie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Aang

Aang

This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:36 pm

I wanna know why she mentioned him tho. Could be useful!!! Hopefully Alycia has more than enough votes again to stay.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:36 pm

Yeah I’m not too sure with Idris and I haven’t heard his name anyways. I would prefer Heather to go either way and that’s what Audrey wants as well.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:37 pm

Yeah that’s why I asked the question lol. Let’s see what she says, definitely could be useful! I guess you can ask her as well if you haven’t in our chat to see. I hope she has the votes to stay as well! Since we have our 3!
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:41 pm

I haven’t heard from him at all. I messaged him during the first night and got nothing back at all. So he’s a potential target. I just can’t go against the house this early on in the game so heather is gonna be my vote
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:42 pm

Yup I asked her too!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:47 pm

Okay he knows someone is after him I have a feeling JT might be Alycia. Because of his speech. We might have to do damage control
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:56 pm

Well Alycia just admitted to throwing other nominees under the bus...
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:09 am

And now her snd idris are fighting
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:13 am

omg I step away for a few mins and all of this is happening sksks lemme go read the eviction thread!
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:15 am

It’s a doozy tbh
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:16 am

okay I just read it! wow that escalated quickly lol. I still agree on Heather going tho even with everything going down with Idris and Alycia. like you said can't afford to go against the house especially this early on.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:17 am

With that happening though I wonder if people will change their minds
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:17 am

Yup I already casted my vote to evict heather!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

Tbh that’s gonna hurt her more than help her
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:22 am

Yup she replied again not good for her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Aang & Billie
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next