Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter & AOC

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:19 pm

Carter wrote:
I didn’t use my idol because she told me she wasn’t putting me up. And don’t tell anyone but Billie and Susie are her noms. :/ I need this veto win just to make sure Im not backdoored

Well, I think you made the right choice cuz you get to save it for later when you really need it
It sucks how we lost 2 HOHs in a row... They're starting to chip away at our numbers
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:20 pm

Yup. We'll have to win tomorrow to keep our numbers. Although Im positive Sandra ass was the one to help that side and take one of our numbers.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:48 pm

Carter wrote:
Yup. We'll have to win tomorrow to keep our numbers. Although Im positive Sandra ass was the one to help that side and take one of our numbers.

Yeah we'll definitely have to win tomorrow cuz they're chipping away at our numbers and it's not good.
Carly didn't nominate Blair, Haleigh, Keesha, or Celine so that means they're definitely together.

Oh yeah, for sure. I have no doubt Sandra was the mystery HOH. 1000%.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:57 pm

What's Tyler doing with the POV?
He's keeping noms the same right?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:58 pm

I’m not sure. I know that he won’t use it unless Carly puts up whoever he wants to target bc he doesn’t want me going up
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:06 pm

Carter wrote:
I’m not sure. I know that he won’t use it unless Carly puts up whoever he wants to target bc he doesn’t want me going up

Yeah, I just don't want us to go up on the block...
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:07 pm

He’s waiting to see what Carly tells him but I seriously doubt he uses it
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:19 pm

What are you thinking right now?
I obviously want Billie to stay, as long as you and Audrey are on board with that.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:20 pm

Yeah. Im doing whatever Audrey does lol. Because Tyler will vote with her and Sandra will vote with Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:47 pm

Carter wrote:
Yeah. Im doing whatever Audrey does lol. Because Tyler will vote with her and Sandra will vote with Tyler.

Yeah lmao
It does sound like Audrey is down to keep Billie tho.
Is that what you're hearing from her as well?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:49 pm

She just asked me how we should vote lol. I think we all just keep Billie
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:52 pm

Carter wrote:
She just asked me how we should vote lol. I think we all just keep Billie

Yup, agreed.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 11:18 pm

Nvm. Avengers is keeping Susie 😂 Or that’s what I heard
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 11:21 pm

Carter wrote:
Nvm. Avengers is keeping Susie 😂 Or that’s what I heard

Are you serious?...
Girl...
I don't wanna lose two BGC members in a row 😭
I think tonight is different tho, since we're not sure how Keesha, Blair, Haleigh and Celine are voting
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 11:22 pm

Atp. Idk what the vote is LMFAOOOO I have no clue and Tyler isn’t online! Ask Audrey what she’s doing bc she told susie she was voting to keep her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter & AOC
Page 37 of 50Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next