Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter & AOC

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 50  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 11:24 pm

Carter wrote:
Atp. Idk what the vote is LMFAOOOO I have no clue and Tyler isn’t online! Ask Audrey what she’s doing bc she told susie she was voting to keep her

Hmm... Just because Audrey told Susie she was voting to keep her doesn't mean she's keeping her tho lol
Maybe she's just lying... Idk...
I think you should ask her cuz I think she trusts you more due to you being in the avengers alliance too
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:21 am

Any updates?
Audrey is telling me she's keeping Billie but if you've heard different, idk
Again, you're the only one who's in both the BGC and the avengers so I really think you have to be the one to ask her. I think she'll be honest with you 
I asked Sandra and apparently she's torn and doesn't have a preference
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:24 am

We’re voting out susie. Sandra is playing our asses acting like she doesn’t know what to do but Audrey said Sandra is for sure voting out Susie. So Daphne/You/Audrey/Tyler/Sandra/me is 6
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:30 am

Carter wrote:
We’re voting out susie. Sandra is playing our asses acting like she doesn’t know what to do but Audrey said Sandra is for sure voting out Susie. So Daphne/You/Audrey/Tyler/Sandra/me is 6

Okay, good lol
I really didn't wanna lose two bad girls in a row lol
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 6:41 pm

Haleigh used her quarantine power so our chances of winning the HOH are pretty freaking good.
The BGC + Tyler are all eligible to compete in the HOH.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 6:51 pm

What’s funny is I think she would have been safe this round. My targets are Celine/Carly

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 6:56 pm

Carter wrote:
What’s funny is I think she would have been safe this round. My targets are Celine/Carly

Oh for sure lol
Idk if the power would've expired next week if she didn't use it now or what, but she for sure would've been safe this round lmao
No one would've targeted her
It's good for us that she used it tho cuz our chances of winning the HOH are even higher now
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 7:06 pm

True! We should be able to get this HoH win but Im not going to jinx it 😂

Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 7:45 pm

Watermelon: 5

Tangerine: 11

Papaya: 2

Kumquat: 7

Passion Fruit: 1

Blackberry: 15

Cantaloupe: 9

Grapefruit: 8

Mango: 10
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 7:49 pm

I submitted. Idk if I got it in time though
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 7:59 pm

YAAAAAAS!!!! WE DID IT SIS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:00 pm

BITCHHHHHH The way I am sick asf right now and just so happened to check my messages!

Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:05 pm

Carter wrote:
BITCHHHHHH The way I am sick asf right now and just so happened to check my messages!

Yessss!!! 
Whew I can finally breathe, we get to chip away at their number this week...
What are you thinking right now?
I really want Celine gone tonight, so I'd like a pawn like Keesha next to her
Carly kept us safe yesterday, so I don't think it's a good idea to go after her tonight
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:09 pm

Let's talk this through because Tyler wants to cover his ass and Im just not in the mood to deal with him right now. 
I was going to do Carly/Celine because they are a duo. Carly told Tyler that she wants to protect Celine and that's why she wanted to use her HoH tomorrow. I can't do Keesha because she is no threat and I told her she was good with me. If I do Blair/Celine, Carly wins veto and takes Celine off and then Keesha goes up. A keesha/Blair end nom seems like a waste to me because they do nothing but vote for that side.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:14 pm

Carter wrote:
Let's talk this through because Tyler wants to cover his ass and Im just not in the mood to deal with him right now. 
I was going to do Carly/Celine because they are a duo. Carly told Tyler that she wants to protect Celine and that's why she wanted to use her HoH tomorrow. I can't do Keesha because she is no threat and I told her she was good with me. If I do Blair/Celine, Carly wins veto and takes Celine off and then Keesha goes up. A keesha/Blair end nom seems like a waste to me because they do nothing but vote for that side.

Okay, I didn't know they were a duo, so that's fair.
Now that I know that information, I would 100% be on board with Carly/Celine.
I still want Celine to be the target tho, and Carly as a pawn. That's my only thing.
Carly didn't put us up yesterday, Celine would've put both of us up next to each other in a heartbeat if she could.
That's why Celine needs to go home over Carly.
Celine also did really well in the endurance comp, and has won a POV as well so she's pretty good at comps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter & AOC
Page 38 of 50Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 50  Next