Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter & AOC

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 50  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter

Carter

This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:16 pm

Oh for sure! Carly isn’t my target, Celine is because she continues to spread our name. I just need Carly up to make sure that one of them leaves. And Tyler told me yesterday they were going to backdoor someone but they wouldn’t say who which is why he didn’t use the veto but he thinks it was going to be me. I don’t understand why he tells me this shit and then expects me not to target them???
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:23 pm

Carter wrote:
Oh for sure! Carly isn’t my target, Celine is because she continues to spread our name. I just need Carly up to make sure that one of them leaves. And Tyler told me yesterday they were going to backdoor someone but they wouldn’t say who which is why he didn’t use the veto but he thinks it was going to be me. I don’t understand why he tells me this shit and then expects me not to target them???

Okay, sounds good!
I'll support whatever you do as long as Celine is the target!
We don't want Carly to win the veto and use it on Celine, so Carly as a pawn next to Celine makes perfect sense.

Oh wow... 
Girl, it's crazy how hard everyone is playing this season lol
Thank god Tyler won the veto yesterday and kept noms the same
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:24 pm

Congrats carter This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 39 Herz for the record I know u kind of seemed like u thought u were a possibility for a nomination yesterday but i really would continue to keep u safe if u kept me safe.

When Tyler won veto he messaged me asked me if I wanted it used or not and i told him I’d prefer they be left the same, something u can ask him if U want

Either way congrats u killed that
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:24 pm

That's what Carly just sent me. So either Tyler told her to send that to me or she's being paranoid and knows it was going around that I was the backdoor option.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:27 pm

Carter wrote:
That's what Carly just sent me. So either Tyler told her to send that to me or she's being paranoid and knows it was going around that I was the backdoor option.

Hmm...
Either way it's fishy.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:38 pm

Exactly. I sent it to him and he was like "She did tell me not to use it." but last night he did not say that at all?? Maybe Im looking too deep into it since I feel sick asf.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:43 pm

Carter wrote:
Exactly. I sent it to him and he was like "She did tell me not to use it." but last night he did not say that at all?? Maybe Im looking too deep into it since I feel sick asf.

Wtf? That's so weird...
I like Tyler so he better not be playing games with us
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:45 pm

I like him too.....as in like like. LOL So I hope he's not playing me.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 9:16 pm

Carter wrote:
I like him too.....as in like like. LOL So I hope he's not playing me.

Lmao I can't believe we have a showmance in the BBQ house 😂
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 9:30 pm

Chile me either lol. Im mad at him rn so I've been ignoring him since 9 LOL. Real couples type shit.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 10:13 pm

Carter wrote:
Chile me either lol. Im mad at him rn so I've been ignoring him since 9 LOL. Real couples type shit.

😂
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 10:13 pm

I’m guessing Blair is the replacement nom?
(Edit: Right as I said that you nommed her lmao)
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 10:15 pm

Yeah. Only 8 people are voting since Haleigh used her power. I should at the very least have 6 votes.
You/Daphne/Audrey/Tyler/Sandra/Billie
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 10:24 pm

Carter wrote:
Yeah. Only 8 people are voting since Haleigh used her power. I should at the very least have 6 votes.
You/Daphne/Audrey/Tyler/Sandra/Billie

Oh true. I didn’t think about that.
We only need 4 votes so we definitely have that.
I asked you a question in the BGC chat so we can make it clear Celine is the target.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 10:27 pm

Yeah, thank you! I just answered. If I don’t have 6 then I’ll know for sure who is lying to me. I believe when numbers get down like this, it’s eye opening where you stand in the house when it comes to votes matching up or not matching up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter & AOC
Page 39 of 50Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 50  Next