Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Layla & Percy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

This room is for Layla & Percy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Percy   This room is for Layla & Percy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:44 pm

Wbu?
Back to top Go down
Percy Jackson

Percy Jackson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Percy   This room is for Layla & Percy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 3:08 am

anyways i evicted alycia but i haven’t talked to anyone about it, the fact that the vote was 9-7-8 or whatever.............. ummmmmmm yeah i need to get online more
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Percy   This room is for Layla & Percy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:57 pm

Aw

Last edited by Layla Keating on Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Percy Jackson

Percy Jackson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Percy   This room is for Layla & Percy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:35 am

Hey Layla!!! Again i’m so sorry for my inactivity. If i stay this week that will change, I feel like you’re one of the few that I don’t really need to campaign to, but I still thought I’d dm you and ask you to keep me!

Anyways, if I stay I will continue to be Treehouse strong Wink

Layla Keating likes this post

Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Percy   This room is for Layla & Percy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:13 pm

I’ll be surprised if anyone votes for you
Back to top Go down
Percy Jackson

Percy Jackson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Percy   This room is for Layla & Percy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 2:08 am

Now why the hell was I a nominee from Tyler when there was an all boys alliance called The Fight Club with me Nottie, Aang, Idris, Tyler, & Dean! its not adding up, and i truly dont give a I want to lick you at this point like everyones going to be using me as a pawn and I need to step my game up and make some real relationships. I know I havent been active but I did not /ask/ to be in that alliance and because of him nominating me i was like 2 votes away from being sent home. I am not happy if you can't tell buuuut at least I stayed. I would love to hear your opinion of what is going on. Who you think is trustworthy, etc. I promise just because I'm exposing this alliance does not mean I am a snake, I just feel betrayed because they didnt even message and ask if i'd be okay with being a pawn so i am clearly disposable to them.

In other words: #Help #Looking4allies #HopeUStillWant2WorkWithMe
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Percy   This room is for Layla & Percy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 4:35 am

Oh wow really? 💀 but yeah I’ve been hearing that your name is apart of another alliance which shocked me cuz I thought you weren’t active at all lol but I just figured it’s because you’re not active that people can name drop you so easily.
Back to top Go down
Percy Jackson

Percy Jackson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Percy   This room is for Layla & Percy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 5:30 pm

That's the only alliance I had, who have you been hearing I'm with? bc that is news to me lmao
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Percy   This room is for Layla & Percy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 5:41 pm

Then it probably isn’t real lol just people name dropping you cuz it’s easy to
Back to top Go down
Percy Jackson

Percy Jackson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Percy   This room is for Layla & Percy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:06 am

Just so you know i’m not evicting you. I have absolutely no reason to, and I’m sorry you’re nominated.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Percy   This room is for Layla & Percy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:07 am

You’re gonna make me cry! I was literally gonna come and campaign to you next. Thank you Percy <3
Back to top Go down
Percy Jackson

Percy Jackson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Percy   This room is for Layla & Percy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:10 am

You’ve been very nice to me and I wouldn’t turn on the treehouse! We need to make it past the 20s. Good luck campaigning~

Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Percy   This room is for Layla & Percy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:30 pm

You have my vote! Good luck campaigning bebe <3
Back to top Go down
Percy Jackson

Percy Jackson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Percy   This room is for Layla & Percy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 2:59 am

Thank you for keeping me, If I win HoH you are safe I love you

Back to top Go down
Percy Jackson

Percy Jackson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Percy   This room is for Layla & Percy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 7:00 pm

Good luck in HoH tonight Layla! rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Percy   This room is for Layla & Percy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Layla & Percy
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next