Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Layla & AOC

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

This room is for Layla & AOC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & AOC   This room is for Layla & AOC - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 12:32 am

like I was just minding my business and then boom? For what. It’s honesty frustrating Sad I’m sorry I just wanted to vent my dr is sick of me Sksksksksk
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & AOC   This room is for Layla & AOC - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 12:34 am

Right? I really don't get it cuz like you didn't do anything to her!
You can vent to me all day, all night, 24/7 girl!!! sksksksk
Seriously, I like listening to people vent, and my friends all tell me I'm a good listener
So if you need someone to vent to, I'm always here for you <3

Layla Keating likes this post

Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & AOC   This room is for Layla & AOC - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 12:36 am

Thank you Alex. I appreciate it <33 you’re honestly one of my faves in here
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & AOC   This room is for Layla & AOC - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 12:40 am

Awww, thank you <3
You're definitely one of my faves in here too!
I've liked you since day 1 and that's never gonna change  Smile #Laylalex

Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & AOC   This room is for Layla & AOC - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 6:30 pm

Heyyyy sis!
What's up?  Smile

Nothing much here, it's Sunday so I'm just chilling and I've been napping all day lol
Also, I'm happy for our sis Carter <3 She really killed that HOH comp!
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & AOC   This room is for Layla & AOC - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 6:36 pm

Heyyyy Alex! I’m glad you’re well Smile and literally just got home. I’ve been doing nothing but watching YouTube clips and waiting around for this veto play out. Yeah I’m happy Carter won. BGC on a winning strike! We ate
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & AOC   This room is for Layla & AOC - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 6:38 pm

And also after being randomly called out like we were, I think her winning meant she could get a lot of answers about wtf is going on in this house.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & AOC   This room is for Layla & AOC - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 6:44 pm

Oh awesome!
What kinda youtube videos do you like to watch? 
I like to watch music videos, political videos, ASMR... Anything that's on youtube lmao

Yep we're on a winning strike!!
It's crazy cuz except for week 2, one or two of us won HOH every damn week!!
We're literally killing it <3

True, I felt so bad when Carter, KeKe and you got called out by Chloe so I'm so happy Carter won HOH and put her ass up on the block!!
Hopefully this HOH helps Carter gather info
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & AOC   This room is for Layla & AOC - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 6:51 pm

Yeah I pretty much watch everything from music videos to sports to conspiracy theories to MUAs. Lmfaooo I love YouTube more than Netflix tbh. And yeah we’re just waiting on you and Billie. Y’all got us tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & AOC   This room is for Layla & AOC - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:03 pm

Layla Keating wrote:
Yeah I pretty much watch everything from music videos to sports to conspiracy theories to MUAs. Lmfaooo I love YouTube more than Netflix tbh. And yeah we’re just waiting on you and Billie. Y’all got us tomorrow

Yesss I love watching conspiracy theory videos too lol Like Buzzfeed unsolved
I love both YouTube and Netflix lmao
Sometimes I spend a whole day watching YouTube and Netflix, it's crazy how unproductive I am lmao

I know!! 
Billie and I are the only ones from the BGC who haven't won HOH yet so I definitely feel the pressure lol
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & AOC   This room is for Layla & AOC - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:05 pm

Sis I’m not working at the moment and even tho I have so many assignments and deadlines coming up, I’m the epitome of unproductive 😂 I’d rather binge watch a whole series on Netflix before writing an essay. Matter fact I’d rather write a 500 word fairytale for an online forum game because why not!
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & AOC   This room is for Layla & AOC - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:05 pm

If you win hoh, do you have any idea of who you’ll do? That might give you some motivation to win
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & AOC   This room is for Layla & AOC - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:12 pm

Layla Keating wrote:
Sis I’m not working at the moment and even tho I have so many assignments and deadlines coming up, I’m the epitome of unproductive 😂 I’d rather binge watch a whole series on Netflix before writing an essay. Matter fact I’d rather write a 500 word fairytale for an online forum game because why not!

Omg sis, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's unproductive 😂
I'm like literally one of the most unproductive people ever, and this pandemic is only making it worse...LMAO
I don't even really hang out with my friends that often either, I just like to stay home and watch shit 
Whenever I don't have anything to do, I just watch YouTube, Netflix and I also go on Twitter
Oh and watch BB! But that's about it, I don't do anything productive 😂

Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & AOC   This room is for Layla & AOC - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:13 pm

Layla Keating wrote:
If you win hoh, do you have any idea of who you’ll do? That might give you some motivation to win

Idk yet tbh lol 
I haven't really thought about that.

Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & AOC   This room is for Layla & AOC - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:19 pm

Ugh it’s pretty sad that the world will never be the same again even after it opens up properly. And awwww why don’t you hang out with your friends Sad lmfaooo I stay on twitter especially during BB or any other reality tv show times. That’s why I made the account anyway. I’m glad I did cuz I made some of the best mutuals on there but In hindsight, I didn’t realise how infested I would get and now it’s like a drug. Twitter is a drug. I’m addicted lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & AOC   This room is for Layla & AOC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Layla & AOC
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next